Buzzfeed: President Trump Directed Michael Cohen To Lie To Congress About The Moscow Tower Project

Donald Trump directed Michael Cohen to lie to Congress about Moscow project, Buzzfeed's sources say - CNNPolitics

President Donald Trump personally directed his longtime former attorney Michael Cohen to lie to Congress about the Moscow Trump Tower project, two federal law enforcement officials involved in an investigation of the matter told BuzzFeed.

The law enforcement officials told BuzzFeed that Trump directed Cohen to claim negotiations to build a Trump Tower in Moscow ended months earlier than they actually did. The law enforcement sources told BuzzFeed that Cohen confirmed to special counsel Robert Mueller's team that Trump issued the order to lie to Congress.

Mueller's office learned Trump directed Cohen to lie to Congress through interviews with multiple witnesses
from the Trump Organization, internal company emails, text messages and other documents, Buzzfeed reports.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just when you thought the POTUS was a criminal the shit just keeps getting deeper.

Gee. Did Trump put a gun to his head??

I think not but I do think this is another load or steaming horse shit. LOL

Law enforcement, Mueller, no one cares what you believe, or think; myself included.

Looks like Trump will be going down like a $5 hooker on a john.

Of course you don't because you are a lefty loon and don't care what anyone thinks except yourself.

Carry on lefty.

Donald Trump directed Michael Cohen to lie to Congress about Moscow project, Buzzfeed's sources say - CNNPolitics

President Donald Trump personally directed his longtime former attorney Michael Cohen to lie to Congress about the Moscow Trump Tower project, two federal law enforcement officials involved in an investigation of the matter told BuzzFeed.

The law enforcement officials told BuzzFeed that Trump directed Cohen to claim negotiations to build a Trump Tower in Moscow ended months earlier than they actually did. The law enforcement sources told BuzzFeed that Cohen confirmed to special counsel Robert Mueller's team that Trump issued the order to lie to Congress.

Mueller's office learned Trump directed Cohen to lie to Congress through interviews with multiple witnesses
from the Trump Organization, internal company emails, text messages and other documents, Buzzfeed reports.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just when you thought the POTUS was a criminal the shit just keeps getting deeper.
Finally! After two fucking years of NOTHING. This may actually be "something" of interest.

Those who are after Trump have actually identified a crime for which Trump himself would be culpable, if true.

We're getting somewhere. Good job, haters. Now you look less like a bunch of ass-hurt crybabies.

Beg pardon Farnsworth just because Mueller hasn't leaked doesn't mean he doesn't have extensive material that will make trumps life a living hell

Or not. LOL

Beg pardon Farnsworth just because Mueller hasn't leaked doesn't mean he doesn't have extensive material that will make trumps life a living hell
Fine. What's he waiting on? Shit or get off the pot.

Until then, I will assume he has nothing.
yeah him and 17 or so great investigators after 2 years have nothing? Really?? that's what you assume?

So Cohen the man going to jail for crimes unrelated to Trump and who has lied many times in the past is now telling the truth.
View attachment 240763

He is telling those like the OP what he or she or it want to read and hear...

Maybe, but if its corroborated, its a lot of trouble for Trump. Haven't seen Rudy on TV trying to deny it yet. That's bad too.
He has put out statements denying it given Cohens questionable credibility and that Buzzfeed were the ones who published the let’s just say highly questionable to be polite Russian dossier I would not rush to accept any of this on face value. We have seen more than a few times a bombshell being announced and everyone starts screaming about impeachment and then when people calm down and take a closer look the bombshell ends up being a firecracker if that.

yeah him and 17 or so great investigators after 2 years have nothing? Really?? that's what you assume?

Why not. You assume his report will make your dreams come true.

I'm hoping his report sheds some light on Hitlery and what went on with her and the DNC.

We live in interesting times.

Lying is not a crime.....especially if you get other people to do it for you...

Brilliant business strategy by Trump -- he continues to own the libs
OK, the law degree you bought ar Dollar General Store is a novelty and not a real law degree.
Trump will not be charged, there will be no finding of collusion and Trump will be re-elected in 2020 because Mexicans are still scary.

I agree and I'm also wondering if he investigated Hitlery and her goings on??

We live in interesting times.

Thread isn't about Hillary; start a different thread.

Sure it is. Its about collusion between Trump and the Russians and the 2016 elections. Hitlery was part of it so she's included. LOL

So Cohen the man going to jail for crimes unrelated to Trump and who has lied many times in the past is now telling the truth.
View attachment 240763

He is telling those like the OP what he or she or it want to read and hear...

Maybe, but if its corroborated, its a lot of trouble for Trump. Haven't seen Rudy on TV trying to deny it yet. That's bad too.
He has put out statements denying it given Cohens questionable credibility and that Buzzfeed were the ones who published the let’s just say highly questionable to be polite Russian dossier I would not rush to accept any of this on face value. We have seen more than a few times a bombshell being announced and everyone starts screaming about impeachment and then when people calm down and take a closer look the bombshell ends up being a firecracker if that.

I have a better chance of waking with Ana De Armas in my bed than Trump being impeached and still I have no chance...

News has come out that Cohen lied to Congress about the Moscow Tower project that was being negotiated DURING the Presidential election...and he did so at the behest of Trump.

That's suborning perjury and is obstruction of justice and is most definitely impeachable

The Cohen is a liar and should not be believed.

HE WAS LYING to PROTECT Trump!

He lied to Congress about THIS..

And Cohen told Congress the SAME lies that Trump has been telling the American people.

Oh...
So What?.......prove it......

Finally! After two fucking years of NOTHING. This may actually be "something" of interest.

Those who are after Trump have actually identified a crime for which Trump himself would be culpable, if true.

We're getting somewhere. Good job, haters. Now you look less like a bunch of ass-hurt crybabies.

Or not. LOL
my money is on mueller

News has come out that Cohen lied to Congress about the Moscow Tower project that was being negotiated DURING the Presidential election...and he did so at the behest of Trump.

That's suborning perjury and is obstruction of justice and is most definitely impeachable

The Cohen is a liar and should not be believed.

HE WAS LYING to PROTECT Trump!

He lied to Congress about THIS..

And Cohen told Congress the SAME lies that Trump has been telling the American people.

Oh...

All of the orange mans people around him lied for him and now they're finding out he could care less about them.
Truthfully we could care less about this.

All of the orange mans people around him lied for him and now they're finding out he could care less about them.
How many presidents have not had people around them ready to hide the truth?...this is common place in Washington....prosecute Trump and we will have to go back in time for years prosecuting people that lied for other elected officials.....

Forum List

Back