" Buttigieg, a young, accessible millennial, charms Washington"...The Hill & Politico both do glowing puff pieces on Secretary Pete

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
they didn't do the same with Elaine Chao. ANTI-ASIAN RACISTS!

Can you imagine that sissy are PRESIDENT?. Wonder how the ARABS would deal with him?

Peter is a puffer foy shoy.

Anti-gay bigotry was very prominent in pre-ww2 Germany as well.
This thread compliments my new thread in current events on the possible rise of fascism in America.

Those expressions of hate here on this thread can serve as more proof on what is about to happen in America.

Will the murder of LGBTQ people on the streets of America follow the murder of minorities in the near future?

Or is the apparent rise of fascism just an imagined thing?

Has the issue you perceive, yet risen to a level at which action on the streets is warranted?
Will Americans begin to kill their fellow Americans to protect heterosexuality in America?
Or will the hate continue to be limited to mere expressions of hate?

faggotryCowbell.jpg

Anti-gay bigotry was very prominent in pre-ww2 Germany as well.
This thread compliments my new thread in current events on the possible rise of fascism in America.

Those expressions of hate here on this thread can serve as more proof on what is about to happen in America.

Will the murder of LGBTQ people on the streets of America follow the murder of minorities in the near future?

Or is the apparent rise of fascism just an imagined thing?
Only took four posts to go full Godwin! :auiqs.jpg:

godwins-law-anime.jpg

Has the issue you perceive, yet risen to a level at which action on the streets is warranted?
Will Americans begin to kill their fellow Americans to protect heterosexuality in America?
Or will the hate continue to be limited to mere expressions of hate?
Dude! Get a grip on yourself. People like me don't believe taking shit out in the streets. Its name is civilty.

I don't care who sucks what dick for crying out loud. Just can't stand martyrs who scream it out. Who the fuck cares.

Buttigieg has everything it takes to succeed among liberal elites:

I thought pete was the best dem running. They had to go with what they hate, though. An old, rich, corrupt, white man.

oh brother:

" Don Young (R-Alaska), former chairman of the House Transportation and Infrastructure Committee, said at a hearing this week with Buttigieg testifying that he was “really proud” of the fact that Buttigieg got to be secretary. He joked he would give Buttigieg a grade after four years, noting he has worked with 10 Transportation secretaries in his career.

The interest in Washington over Buttigieg and his husband, Chasten Buttigieg, is palpable. Washingtonian magazine deemed them “DC’s favorite new power couple” following a New York Times piece highlighting a new type of second spouse.

The piece revealed that the two live on Capitol Hill in an apartment, where Buttigieg takes his Zoom calls. They have two dogs, Buddy and Truman, who gained national fame during his presidential run.

On top of his public media presence, Buttigieg has held off the record calls with reporters. He and Chasten Buttigieg have also been spotted out and about.

Earlier this month, Chasten Buttigieg and second gentleman Doug Emhoff went out for coffee together and a passerby took a selfie with them.

“I guess you’ll be Secretary Pete,” Rep. Steve Cohen (D-Tenn.) said to him at the Transportation and Infrastructure Committee hearing this week

“I’ll always answer to that,” Buttigieg replied.

His accessibility? Through the back door?

Forum List

Back