But....I thought schools in Britain didn't have to worry about shooters....you know, except for this one...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Teenager with a shotgun shot another teen on first day back to school....what stopped him from shooting more kids in that school?

A teenager on trial for the attempted murder of a pupil smiled as he was arrested and told armed police he was ‘excited’ at being caught, a court has heard.

The defendant, 16, is accused of shooting a boy in the face with a shotgun as he walked to school in Kesgrave, near Ipswich, Suffolk, on September 7.

The shooting took place on the first day the 15-year-old victim’s school fully reopened since the first Covid lockdown was put in place.

That you can itemize the violence in an entire nation is proof that they are doing something very right and we are doing something very wrong.

And you thinking that violence is a static phenomenon is really cute......the criminals in Britain are using guns more, and they are more violent by the day.

Teenager with a shotgun shot another teen on first day back to school....what stopped him from shooting more kids in that school?

A teenager on trial for the attempted murder of a pupil smiled as he was arrested and told armed police he was ‘excited’ at being caught, a court has heard.

The defendant, 16, is accused of shooting a boy in the face with a shotgun as he walked to school in Kesgrave, near Ipswich, Suffolk, on September 7.

The shooting took place on the first day the 15-year-old victim’s school fully reopened since the first Covid lockdown was put in place.

My God. His friend. This child was very mentally disturbed. Could be anywhere.

That you can itemize the violence in an entire nation is proof that they are doing something very right and we are doing something very wrong.
Hmm... Republicans and Democrats do that to each other every day. Including here on the forums. So... I agree.

Nice sig.

Forum List

Back