But...I thought Australia banned and confiscated guns...two shootings in the news...

Discussion in 'Australia' started by 2aguy, Jul 25, 2018.

1. pismoe

pismoe Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,250
    it should be evident by now after 30 - 50 years of incremental gun control in the USA that the gun controllers think differently than Real AMERICANS . Nothing to argue with them although it might be fun and informative . Anyway , lets just stand together and reject ALL gun control as we work for restoration of reduced Gun Rights . ------------- just a statement and my way of looking at things !!

2. 2aguy

2aguy Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +45,469

No, actually, they don't..... considering our worst cities for gun murder have the strictest gun control laws. And countries that banned and confiscated guns are seeing increased gun crime....

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. Crepitus

Crepitus Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,607
    You just keep hoping and posting those one or two a week you can find.

A guys gotta have a hobby right?

4. Crepitus

Crepitus Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,607
    Lol, by who?

Besides you I mean.

5. Pilot1

Pilot1 Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +952
    ^^^^^^This. All of it.

6. Flash

Flash Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +29,861
    What i don't understand is why do these filthy ass anti gun nuts want to take an AR-15 away from a White rural Georgia man who has never committed a crime in his life when it is the Black inner city druggie that is committing most of the gun crimes in this country with cheap stolen handguns?

Doesn't make sense, does it?

It begs the issue of the real agenda of the Left. An agenda to take away the ability of the American to oppose government tyranny. It sure as hell ain't real gun safety. If that was the case then they would join the NRA, the largest gun safety organization in the world.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  7. pismoe

pismoe Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,250
    AR15 is an efficient and effective weapon that uses military issued and USA Military spec ammo that can be bought off the shelves at WalMart or gotten from active USA military surplus . And the millions of AR15 clones throughout the USA are all pretty much interchangeable . Parts and assemblies are easily swapped from AR to AR even by widdle girls and the AR is easily shot by all Americans and widdle girls and boys . I think that what i just said is a nightmare for gun controllers Flash .

• Winner Winner x 1
    Last edited: Aug 2, 2018
  8. pismoe

pismoe Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,250
    some people used to state that the USA has an ARMY of well equipped SNIPERS as gun controllers talked about Deer Hunters in the USA . Well , the USA still has those Snipers with high powered rifles of different calibers . I just figure that the addition of same military caliber AR15 owners is a welcome addition to the American ARMY of well equipped Deer Hunters Flash .