Bush has had 9 plans in Iraq for victory..HUH?

roadhouse158

Sep 17, 2006
North Carolina
This is a quote

"Since 2003, President Bush has laid out nine different plans for victory in Iraq, none of them serious and none of them workable. And most seriously, this incompetence has hindered our ability to fight international terror," said the Democratic candidate for Senate in Virginia, Jim Webb.
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,226078,00.html

Ok Mr. Webb. Now I thought Bush has refused to change strategies in Iraq due to his cockiness and stubborness. There your saying he's laid out nine plans. Well....which is it? The Democrats should change their party name to Muhamud Ali. You float like a butterfly and sting like a bee. Your just too fast. I swear your arguments change one day to the next. I now know why Kerry won the Democratic primary. The President has laid out nine plans, and the Democrats have laid out 1. A 1a which is to leave now, and a 1b which is to leave at an announced time. OK...Come up with 7 more that actually may lead to victory. A lot of you graduated from Harvard. Y'all aren't stupid. Do you Dems really hate President Bush so much that you don't care about winning a war that will save your families lives? Is this the case? It seems like it. Yes those 9 plans haven't proven entirely effective. Although I do recall last week that an Iraq Army squad:bang3: trained by the USA, retook a city from insurgents in 25 miutes. That's progress. You could help speed this up if you would get hate of Republicans out of your system. That's all you have. HATE....HATE....HATE.

This is a quote

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,226078,00.html

Ok Mr. Webb. Now I thought Bush has refused to change strategies in Iraq due to his cockiness and stubborness. There your saying he's laid out nine plans. Well....which is it? The Democrats should change their party name to Muhamud Ali. You float like a butterfly and sting like a bee. Your just too fast. I swear your arguments change one day to the next. I now know why Kerry won the Democratic primary. The President has laid out nine plans, and the Democrats have laid out 1. A 1a which is to leave now, and a 1b which is to leave at an announced time. OK...Come up with 7 more that actually may lead to victory. A lot of you graduated from Harvard. Y'all aren't stupid. Do you Dems really hate President Bush so much that you don't care about winning a war that will save your families lives? Is this the case? It seems like it. Yes those 9 plans haven't proven entirely effective. Although I do recall last week that an Iraq Army squad:bang3: trained by the USA, retook a city from insurgents in 25 miutes. That's progress. You could help speed this up if you would get hate of Republicans out of your system. That's all you have. HATE....HATE....HATE.

I'm surprised he had only nine. A good commander is willing to throw out convention to adapt to the ever-changing front of a war.

I personally don't care if he has 99 plans, as long as the last one works.

Forum List

Back