Bush didn't just lie........

Lying is claiming a 9.11 hijacker met with Iraqi officials in Prague when the CIA investigates the veracity of such a claim and determines it didn't happen.

Lying is claiming we invaded Iraq because Saddam Hussein wouldn't let the inspectors in when the inspectors were let in and provided unfettered access to every site they visited.

Seems to me, you're the one who can't discern a lie from being wrong.
Reporting that you've been told that someone thinks that a 9.11 hijacker met ... is not the same as lying about it.
It is a lie when said claim is investigated and determined to be false, which is what happened.

Stating that one of the reasons we are going into Iraq is because Saddam failed to let the inspectors in every time they wanted to go in every place they wanted to go and without any delay is not the same as saying they were never allowed to go in. You're problem is you are incapable of reading in context. Your context is after the fact... you are taking your hindsight goggles, your BDS, your he must have lied belief, and then looking for the lie to prop up the reason for your BDS. Give it up Bush is retired.
That is some tortured logic you need to fool yourself; however, it is a lie to claim Hussein didn't let the inspectors in when he did. You'll note, I didn't say he never let them in ... I said he not only let them in, he never denied them access. At no point after the inspectors returned to Iraq in November, 2002, were they "not let in" to any site.

Determined to be false is not the same as determined to be a lie.

If I say PI is 3.141 and some one comes around and proves that to be false because it's closer to 3.14159 that does not mean I lied. It just means my statement was not correct.
Holyfuckingshit! :eusa_doh:

In your world, innocently being off by 1/1000th on pi us the same as letting America believe Iraq was involved in 9.11 when they knew it wasn't??

:eusa_doh::eusa_doh::eusa_doh:

There were times in which Hussein did not let them in.. additionally they were not let in to the locations where the missing bombs and buried bombs were as proven by the ones we found and the shipments that went to syria.
There were no times since the inspectors went back in. Your logic that Bush was talking about Hussein blocking inspectors from some sites years earlier is as stupid as if the Japanese had surrendered in 1943 and we dropped nukes on them anyway in 1945 and said, we told Japan to surrender, but they wouldn't surrender, so after a reasonable request, we dropped two nukes on them.

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:
Just how stupid are you? It must've sucked to be the dumbest guy in class all your life.
Clearly not as stupid as you as to think Bush was talking about years earlier when he even said, we gave him [Hussein] a chance to allow the inspectors back in.... which happened in 2002.

Lying is claiming a 9.11 hijacker met with Iraqi officials in Prague when the CIA investigates the veracity of such a claim and determines it didn't happen.

Lying is claiming we invaded Iraq because Saddam Hussein wouldn't let the inspectors in when the inspectors were let in and provided unfettered access to every site they visited.

Seems to me, you're the one who can't discern a lie from being wrong.
Reporting that you've been told that someone thinks that a 9.11 hijacker met ... is not the same as lying about it.
It is a lie when said claim is investigated and determined to be false, which is what happened.

Wrong. It is a lie when it is investigated and it is determined the speaker knew it was untrue when he said but said it anyway. Like "if you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor."
Imbecile (and that's an insult to imbeciles, not you) ... a lie of omission is also a lie. The administration knew the story was false for almost 2 years but wouldn't tell the public. And get this ... a :laugh2: forum jester :laugh2: like you doesn't have to understand that's a lie for it to be a lie. :thup:

No one really expects you to get it. Here boy, have another Snausages <pats the :laugh2: forum jester :laugh2: on the head>
Awe look at the little pussy with the clown face. Need a tissue boy?
Great, now you're just sucking my dick cause it's in your face. :rolleyes:

BOOOOOOSH.., BOOOOOOSH.., BOOOOOOSH.., BOOOOOOSH.., did it !

LOL They have to post this garbage as Iraq burns due to Obungle's fuck ups

The garbage is in threads like this on Iraq. Yet many libs can't explain why UN Weapons inspectors never were able to complete their job, particularly during the 8 years under President Clinton, or the oil for food scandals the United Nations were caught (surprisingly I'm sure) through bribes by Saddam. If the UN had done their job at all... that would have deflated the issue and excuse of going into Iraq because of WMDs. It's these small little details that will always be the thorn in the sides of liberals. Rather, they just repeat this same 'ol crap in yet another "recycled" thread, in hopes it will appear more convincing and believable the next time around.

Stating that one of the reasons we are going into Iraq is because Saddam failed to let the inspectors in every time they wanted to go in every place they wanted to go and without any delay is not the same as saying they were never allowed to go in. You're problem is you are incapable of reading in context. Your context is after the fact... you are taking your hindsight goggles, your BDS, your he must have lied belief, and then looking for the lie to prop up the reason for your BDS. Give it up Bush is retired.
That is some tortured logic you need to fool yourself; however, it is a lie to claim Hussein didn't let the inspectors in when he did. You'll note, I didn't say he never let them in ... I said he not only let them in, he never denied them access. At no point after the inspectors returned to Iraq in November, 2002, were they "not let in" to any site.

Determined to be false is not the same as determined to be a lie.

If I say PI is 3.141 and some one comes around and proves that to be false because it's closer to 3.14159 that does not mean I lied. It just means my statement was not correct.
Holyfuckingshit! :eusa_doh:

In your world, innocently being off by 1/1000th on pi us the same as letting America believe Iraq was involved in 9.11 when they knew it wasn't??

:eusa_doh::eusa_doh::eusa_doh:

There were times in which Hussein did not let them in.. additionally they were not let in to the locations where the missing bombs and buried bombs were as proven by the ones we found and the shipments that went to syria.
There were no times since the inspectors went back in. Your logic that Bush was talking about Hussein blocking inspectors from some sites years earlier is as stupid as if the Japanese had surrendered in 1943 and we dropped nukes on them anyway in 1945 and said, we told Japan to surrender, but they wouldn't surrender, so after a reasonable request, we dropped two nukes on them.

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:
Just how stupid are you? It must've sucked to be the dumbest guy in class all your life.
Clearly not as stupid as you as to think Bush was talking about years earlier when he even said, we gave him [Hussein] a chance to allow the inspectors back in.... which happened in 2002.

Clown.. you can't even read.

Wrong. It is a lie when it is investigated and it is determined the speaker knew it was untrue when he said but said it anyway. Like "if you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor."
Imbecile (and that's an insult to imbeciles, not you) ... a lie of omission is also a lie. The administration knew the story was false for almost 2 years but wouldn't tell the public. And get this ... a :laugh2: forum jester :laugh2: like you doesn't have to understand that's a lie for it to be a lie. :thup:

No one really expects you to get it. Here boy, have another Snausages <pats the :laugh2: forum jester :laugh2: on the head>
Crybaby ... waah Bush said they wouldn't let them in but they did let them in and EVERYONE FUCKING KNEW THEY LET THEM IN SO WHAT THE FUCK DID BUSH MEAN? NAH ... WE'LL JUST CRY AND CALL HIM A LIAR ... CAUSE WE ARE DEMOCANTFIGUREITOUTONOUROWNDUMBSHIT CLOWNS.

Last edited:
Unfortunately the documents and preponderance of evidence leaves no question that the Bush administration manipulated the nation into the invasion and occupation of Iraq with a series of lies.

armscontrol.org/factsheets/iraqchron

downingstreetmemo.com/docs/memotext.pdf

And if course, not one can explain away the mother of lies Bush told at his 2003 State of the Union Address when he told the nation and the world that Saddam was giving aid and protection to al Qaeda. He told us all that there was a connection, collusion, a working relationship between Saddam and al Qaeda.

youtube.com/watch?v=jTpZYH2x9-k

Last edited:
Was it Bush That said .....

"If Saddam rejects peace and we have to use force, our purpose is clear. We want to seriously diminish the threat posed by Iraq's weapons of mass destruction program."

or did he say ...

"Saddam Hussein has been engaged in the development of weapons of mass destruction technology which is a threat to countries in the region and he has made a mockery of the weapons inspection process."
Nope, but he did claim Hussein wouldn't let the inspectors in and that is most certainly a lie. Try to change the current topic with someone interested in playing your silly deflection games.

Perhaps it's a tad too advanced for you little fella but the statement

"If Saddam rejects peace and we have to use force, our purpose is clear. We want to seriously diminish the threat posed by Iraq's weapons of mass destruction program."

as well as ...

"Saddam Hussein has been engaged in the development of weapons of mass destruction technology which is a threat to countries in the region and he has made a mockery of the weapons inspection process."

Are both highly relevant , they are among many that libtards such as yourself have been trying to sweep under the carpet for the past decade - One is from Slick Willy Clinton the other from Nancy Pelosi.- but they weren't lying right ---- only Bush --- you clowns are a fking pisser little fella
Neither quote has anything to do with anything I'm saying. Time to give the kneepads back to redfish.

you are as dumb as a sack of frog feet. As to kneepads, I am sure you wore yours out kneeling in front of your kenyan messiah and plugs biden.
Oh, no! A rightard calling me dumb and repeating my insults used on him. How will I ever recover? :dunno:

you can't recover, you have been defeated by the truth. time for you to move on and find a forum that only permits left wing lies and talking points.

Why? Because you're so dedicated to your sycophancy?

Yes, obviously anyone who thinks when Republicans and Democrats said the same thing doesn't realize that Republicans were lying and Democrats were completely truthful is a sycophant. I mean duh
What a pity you're too stupid to follow a conversation. Had you been able to, you wouldn't have looked like such an imbecile.

Yes, it is pure intelligence, keen insight and ruthlessly analytic logic that makes you realize Republicans are evil and Democrats are pure as the driven snow for doing and saying the same thing. Only a truly critical mind could realize that.

Gotcha

:alcoholic:

How's the kool-aid? Cool, grape, that's your favorite, isn't it?

Yes, obviously anyone who thinks when Republicans and Democrats said the same thing doesn't realize that Republicans were lying and Democrats were completely truthful is a sycophant. I mean duh
What a pity you're too stupid to follow a conversation. Had you been able to, you wouldn't have looked like such an imbecile.

Yes, it is pure intelligence, keen insight and ruthlessly analytic logic that makes you realize Republicans are evil and Democrats are pure as the driven snow for doing and saying the same thing. Only a truly critical mind could realize that.

Gotcha

You need a new spin. The one you are using is all used up. People have understood that the Democrats who you speak of who said the same things that the Bush administration said, did so because they had faith and trust in what the administration told them. When the accusation that Bush lied is made it is not just about Bush lying to the public, it is also about him and his administration, including the intelligence agencies under his control, lying to the Congress. Some Democrats believed what they were told and repeated the lies and misinformation thinking it was accurate. They got tricked and people know they got tricked. The vast majority know this. Only the delusional or dishonest still use the excuses used to defend Bush and claim he did not lie.
No matter how hard you try you will not be able to dispute the lies Bush, Cheney and Rumsfeld told to manipulate and trick the country into war. You will never be able to dispute the lie told by Bush about Saddam giving aid and protection to al Qaeda. Never. You nor anyone else has been able to dispute it a dozen years after the lie was told. After occupying Iraq for years, interrogating prisoners with the use of torture and searching all over Iraq, no evidence has ever been brought forward to substantiate or support that blatant lie. Not a shred. This is one of the reasons why even his own brother backs off from supporting him. He and other Republican candidates know that to defend GW is to commit political suicide.
Unless you can show evidence that Bush did not lie at his 2003 State of the Union Address, Bush is guilty of lying and all you and his supporters here at USMB are doing is deflecting and muddying the waters to evade the truth.

Gotcha

You need a new spin. The one you are using is all used up

Yes, a lie repeated to leftists becomes the truth, you're tired of hearing the facts, which is both parties said and did the same thing

"People have understood that the Democrats who you speak of who said the same things that the Bush administration said, did so because they had faith and trust in what the administration told them"

The repeated lie exactly.

Then you continue with blah, blah

As I said, you just believe lying politicians who tell you their actions weren't their fault, it was their enemy's fault.

The reality is both parties were responsible for that fiasco and should be held accountable. But that won't happen as long as partisan drones like you parrot their lies

Democrats didn't go on TV or give interviews telling the American public that Saddam Hussein was a threat to the U.S. Bush did.

When asked Democrats said they believed he was but they weren't promoting the idea of going to war to the people, but they did shoe support for the Administration in a time of trouble for the country.

That's something I have never seen Republicans do.

Gotcha

Yes, a lie repeated to leftists becomes the truth, you're tired of hearing the facts, which is both parties said and did the same thing

"People have understood that the Democrats who you speak of who said the same things that the Bush administration said, did so because they had faith and trust in what the administration told them"

As I said, you just believe lying politicians who tell you their actions weren't their fault, it was their enemy's fault.

The reality is both parties were responsible for that fiasco and should be held accountable. But that won't happen as long as partisan drones like you parrot their lies
The topic is Bush lying. You will not answer the basic question I have repeatedly challenged you or any other Bush defender to answer. You evade the answer by broadening the topic into unrelated issues. The defense of Bush lying often comes down to the one you are using. The Democrats also lied, hence, Bush's lies should be ignored. But Bush is the one who made the final decision that cost all of those lives, based on his lying.
You are still evading the question that proves Bush lied to get us into the war in Iraq. He told us in his 2003 State of the Union speech that Saddam was giving aid and protection to al Qaeda. That was a major reason people supported the war, including the Democrats us constantly use in comments of support for President Bush. Were is the evidence of that aid and protection?

President Bush.

acted on the intelligence (?) he was given by a demorat operative, and nearly ALL the demorats in congress agreed, Saddam had to go because of his "Weapons of Mass Destruction".., various chemical gasses which he used on his OWN citizens, not once but several times.

................. :up_yours:

Crybaby ... waah Bush said they wouldn't let them in but they did let them in and EVERYONE FUCKING KNEW THEY LET THEM IN SO WHAT THE FUCK DID BUSH MEAN? NAH ... WE'LL JUST CRY AND CALL HIM A LIAR ... CAUSE WE ARE DEMOCANTFIGUREITOUTONOUROWNDUMBSHIT CLOWNS.
Oh, look ... another unhinged rightard goes apoplectic after having to face the truth.

:dance::dance::dance:

Nope, but he did claim Hussein wouldn't let the inspectors in and that is most certainly a lie. Try to change the current topic with someone interested in playing your silly deflection games.

Perhaps it's a tad too advanced for you little fella but the statement

as well as ...

Are both highly relevant , they are among many that libtards such as yourself have been trying to sweep under the carpet for the past decade - One is from Slick Willy Clinton the other from Nancy Pelosi.- but they weren't lying right ---- only Bush --- you clowns are a fking pisser little fella
Neither quote has anything to do with anything I'm saying. Time to give the kneepads back to redfish.

you are as dumb as a sack of frog feet. As to kneepads, I am sure you wore yours out kneeling in front of your kenyan messiah and plugs biden.
Oh, no! A rightard calling me dumb and repeating my insults used on him. How will I ever recover? :dunno:

you can't recover, you have been defeated by the truth. time for you to move on and find a forum that only permits left wing lies and talking points.
:lmao:

You're funny.

Gotcha

I guess in your damged brain, that counts in lieu of following the thread and understanding a conversation. :dunno:

Gotcha

The topic is Bush lying. You will not answer the basic question I have repeatedly challenged you or any other Bush defender to answer. You evade the answer by broadening the topic into unrelated issues. The defense of Bush lying often comes down to the one you are using. The Democrats also lied, hence, Bush's lies should be ignored. But Bush is the one who made the final decision that cost all of those lives, based on his lying.
You are still evading the question that proves Bush lied to get us into the war in Iraq. He told us in his 2003 State of the Union speech that Saddam was giving aid and protection to al Qaeda. That was a major reason people supported the war, including the Democrats us constantly use in comments of support for President Bush. Were is the evidence of that aid and protection?

You are too stupid to breathe on your own. I said I blame both sides, you stupid mother fucker. That isn't defending W. What part of they are all to blame do you fail to comprehend?

President Bush.

acted on the intelligence (?) he was given by a demorat operative, and nearly ALL the demorats in congress agreed, Saddam had to go because of his "Weapons of Mass Destruction".., various chemical gasses which he used on his OWN citizens, not once but several times.

................. :up_yours:
Just answer and respond to the lie he told during his 2003 State of the Union Address. That is what made Iraq different from all the other countries with WMD's, such as Iran, Syria, N. Korea, etc. The claim that Saddam was giving aid and protection to al Qaeda was the gave changer and key element for invasion.

Gotcha

You are too stupid to breathe on your own. I said I blame both sides, you stupid mother fucker. That isn't defending W. What part of they are all to blame do you fail to comprehend?
Calm down. It isn't about sides. Republicans and Democrats were equally misled and lied to by Bush and his administration. You are still trying to deflect by shaping the debate about sides and Bush vs. Democrats. The topic is Bush. You have not admitted that he lied. That means you are still defending him. You still refuse to admit that Bush lied to you and everyone else when he stated in no uncertain terms that collusion existed between the people who attacked us on 9/11 and Saddam.

Forum List

Back