Bungled Collusion is Still Collusion

Reasonable

Gold Member
Feb 9, 2017
My view was: Collusion? I just don’t see it. But I’m open to empirical evidence. Show me.
The evidence is now shown. This is not hearsay, not fake news, not unsourced leaks. This is an email chain released by Donald Trump Jr. himself. A British go-between writes that there’s a Russian government effort to help Trump Sr. win the election, and as part of that effort he proposes a meeting with a “Russian government attorney” possessing damaging information on Hillary Clinton. Moreover, the Kremlin is willing to share troves of incriminating documents from the Crown Prosecutor.

Donald Jr. emails back. “I love it.” Fatal words.

Once you’ve said “I’m in,” it makes no difference that the meeting was a bust, that the intermediary brought no such goods. What matters is what Donald Jr. thought going into the meeting, as well as Jared Kushner and then-campaign manager Paul Manafort, who were forwarded the correspondence, invited to the meeting, and attended.
You don’t need a lawyer to see that the Trump defense — collusion as a desperate Democratic fiction designed to explain away a lost election — is now officially dead.

Charles Krauthammer
Fox News

For his complete article:

Opinion | Bungled collusion is still collusion

You almost gotta laugh that lefties are spending what little credibility they have left trying to prove a vague cliche that nobody is guilty of and everybody is guilty of. Like hatred, collusion is in the eye of the beholder.

• Banned
You almost gotta laugh that lefties are spending what little credibility they have left trying to prove a vague cliche that nobody is guilty of and everybody is guilty of. Like hatred, collusion is in the eye of the beholder.
Charles Krauthammer is a lefty?

Reasonable, you are being unreasonable again. Please do you homework. Krauthammer is a neocon, WaPo, anti-Donald nutcase.

It's not vague in any way but you're right about one thing, you have to want to see it.

It really could not be clearer.
170711140935-donald-trump-jr-rob-goldstone-emails-t1-exlarge-169.jpg

And you're going to spend the next 7 and 1/2 years fuming about it while it phases the President not a jot. You'll agonise over his 'unpunished crimes' till you get night sweats.

This is almost too good to be true.

My view was: Collusion? I just don’t see it. But I’m open to empirical evidence. Show me.
The evidence is now shown. This is not hearsay, not fake news, not unsourced leaks. This is an email chain released by Donald Trump Jr. himself. A British go-between writes that there’s a Russian government effort to help Trump Sr. win the election, and as part of that effort he proposes a meeting with a “Russian government attorney” possessing damaging information on Hillary Clinton. Moreover, the Kremlin is willing to share troves of incriminating documents from the Crown Prosecutor.

Once you’ve said “I’m in,” it makes no difference that the meeting was a bust, that the intermediary brought no such goods. What matters is what Donald Jr. thought going into the meeting, as well as Jared Kushner and then-campaign manager Paul Manafort, who were forwarded the correspondence, invited to the meeting, and attended.
You don’t need a lawyer to see that the Trump defense — collusion as a desperate Democratic fiction designed to explain away a lost election — is now officially dead.

Charles Krauthammer
Fox News

No one bitched about Hillary's campaign going to the Ukraine to 'collude' to purchase 'dirt' on Trump.

• Banned
Reasonable, you are being unreasonable again. Please do you homework. Krauthammer is a neocon, WaPo, anti-Donald nutcase.
Charles is the only sane person on Fox News. Everything he said is 100% accurate.
But keep thinking this treasonous act is no big deal. I guarantee Bob Mueller won't have that opinion.

It was not a bungled collusion. It was an extremely successful collusion.

Junior and Manafort and Kushner went to the meeting with the Russian government cutout to work out the terms of the deal. The Russian government's efforts would be to leak whatever Clinton dirt they had in late summer (as Junior requested for the timing) through Wikileaks, and they would employ thousands of internet trolls to create fake news, and the Russian government would meddle in myriad other ways. In exchange, Trump and the Republican Congress would repeal the Magnitsky Act.

Quid pro quo.

Charles Krauthammer
Fox News

No one bitched about Hillary's campaign going to the Ukraine to 'collude' to purchase 'dirt' on Trump.
Your orange anus is in deep shit. Hillary is not. You're so confused it's humorous.

And you're going to spend the next 7 and 1/2 years fuming about it while it phases the President not a jot. You'll agonise over his 'unpunished crimes' till you get night sweats.

This is only the first shoe to drop. There will be many more. Interesting you don't want to know if your president ( and family and staff) is a crook.

The only people I have seen crying for eight years over "unpunished crimes" are the Republicans and their non-stop cries for Obama's impeachment and wailing "lock her up" about Clinton.

You are projecting your whining onto others.

Let's review the facts:

The evidence is now shown. This is not hearsay, not fake news, not unsourced leaks. This is an email chain released by Donald Trump Jr. himself. A British go-between writes that there’s a Russian government effort to help Trump Sr. win the election, and as part of that effort he proposes a meeting with a “Russian government attorney” possessing damaging information on Hillary Clinton.

You are projecting your whining onto others.

Quote me where I claim to give a fetid dingo's kidney about Hillary or Obama. I'm just enjoying the 'Arrggh! Trump is the devil!' show.

I honestly didn't expect the meltdown to go on this long and I have to wonder when (or if) it will ever hit bottom.

Breaking News: a 4th person was in the room with the 3 Stooges with ties to Moscow.

Turn on your TV.
Of course Fox won't be carrying the story.

Do you think he actually reads the posts? C'mon now. You're giving way too much credit.

It was not a bungled collusion. It was an extremely successful collusion.

Junior and Manafort and Kushner went to the meeting with the Russian government cutout to work out the terms of the deal. The Russian government's efforts would be to leak whatever Clinton dirt they had in late summer (as Junior requested for the timing) through Wikileaks, and they would employ thousands of internet trolls to create fake news, and the Russian government would meddle in myriad other ways. In exchange, Trump and the Republican Congress would repeal the Magnitsky Act.

Quid pro quo.
You forgot your source. Diarrhea won't do.

The Krautman never accused Trump of collusion. Krauthammer is a paid talking head who is in it for...gasp....the money. The ironic thing is that Fox and Krauthammer would be accused of collusion if they didn't talk about collusion.

He used to be....and like all the anti Trumpers, they are more than willing to have sand kicked in their faces by the democrats and then condemn the Republicans who actually take the fight to the democrats.

Charles is the only sane person on Fox News. Everything he said is 100% accurate.
But keep thinking this treasonous act is no big deal. I guarantee Bob Mueller won't have that opinion.

You mean the alleged information about hilary actually committing treason with Russia that was supposed to have been offered...you mean that information?

And..Ukraine...actual collusion with a foriegn government....not pretend collusion, actual collusion...

Forum List

Back