Bundys Are Back: A Militia Has Taken Over A Federal Building In Oregon

5688961b1f0000c000e9cd03.jpeg

BURNS, Ore. (AP) — A peaceful protest Saturday in support of an eastern Oregon ranching family facing jail time for arson was followed shortly afterward by an occupation of a building at a national wildlife refuge.

Ammon Bundy, the son of Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy, who was involved in a standoff with the government over grazing rights, told The Oregonian he and two of his brothers were among a group of dozens of people occupying the headquarters of the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge.

Ammon Bundy said the group planned to stay at the refuge indefinitely.

"We're planning on staying here for years, absolutely," Ammon Bundy said. "This is not a decision we've made at the last minute."

Bundy posted a video on his Facebook page asking for people to come help him. Below the video is this statement: "**ALL PATRIOTS ITS TIME TO STAND UP NOT STAND DOWN!!! WE NEED YOUR HELP!!! COME PREPARED."

More: A Militia Has Taken Over A Federal Building In Oregon

So what do these moocher welfare ranchers want now? More free grazing rights on public lands?
I hope they Waco those law breakers.

I don't. What they are doing is supremely stupid. But I hope the whole situation is resolved without anyone getting hurt.
Of course.

What I'd really like to see is for all of these ignorant redneck terrorists to receive felony convictions and heavy fines. Prison time is optional. These white clowns are not patriots - they are terrorists.

What I'd really like to see is for all of these ignorant redneck terrorists to receive felony convictions and heavy fines. Prison time is optional. These white clowns are not patriots - they are terrorists.
True. No need to feed and cloth them in prison for 5 years. No one likes probation. You'll never fuck with the law again after probation. And $500,000 fine.

And with a felony they can't have guns. That's the best part

Things are heating up. These terrorists are now operating federal heavy construction equipment. Apparently warrants have been issued - according to live reports from MSNBC at this moment.

Forum List

Back