"Bulldozing Aspen Groves to Mine Coal is the Trump Administration in a Nutshell"

Retail stores are bleeding tens of thousands of jobs but drumpf wants to save an obsolete industry that employs 50,000 people. At all costs.

"Hey Donny retail lost 300,000 jobs this year"
"Yeah but coal jobs skyrocketed by 2,800 jobs and we got to cut down trees. We're seeing countries cut off coal shipments to North Korea as well. Too much winning."
"But all that extra coal will be dumped on the world markets and coal prices will drop, further decreasing demand for coal. Which means less jobs."
"Fake. Fake. Surplus supply and poor demand does not mean less demand and less jobs, just the opposite. I'm a businessman I know. A huge glut in coal will mean people want it in their stockings at Christmas and demand will again skyrocket! Fake media."
"Can you get Spicer back? He's more level 1 crazy where you break the needle."

Retail stores are bleeding tens of thousands of jobs but drumpf wants to save an obsolete industry that employs 50,000 people. At all costs.

"Yeah but coal jobs skyrocketed by 2,800 jobs and we got to cut down trees. We're seeing countries cut off coal shipments to North Korea as well. Too much winning."
"But all that extra coal will be dumped on the world markets and coal prices will drop, further decreasing demand for coal. Which means less jobs."
"Fake. Fake. Surplus supply and poor demand does not mean less demand and less jobs, just the opposite. I'm a businessman I know. A huge glut in coal will mean people want it in their stockings at Christmas and demand will again skyrocket! Fake media."

Retail stores are bleeding tens of thousands of jobs but drumpf wants to save an obsolete industry that employs 50,000 people.

upload_2017-8-13_16-43-22.png

50,000 people who provide the source for nearly 39% of our electricity.
Sounds like some very productive people.
Much more productive than wind and solar power workers..........

Saying you work at a store as a cashier doesn't sound nearly as blue collar as coal mine worker. Trump doesn't care about anything that is mundane or won't bring him publicity, and service workers don't really make the grade.

Retail stores are bleeding tens of thousands of jobs but drumpf wants to save an obsolete industry that employs 50,000 people.

View attachment 143503

Red Herring. Want some lemon juice on that?

View attachment 143503

Coal, 30 times the electricity of renewables.

View attachment 143503

You can't make an argument re the OP so you change the subject and try to get everyone to look at your new fish. The Red Herring. Jobs Delbert, the loss of and gaining of jobs and why it is stupid to destroy forest for a miniscule fraction of 'potential jobs' as hundreds of thousands are already being lost.

You spin like a freshly wound top.

I had come here with some facts I was hoping state about our coal usage and how important coal is at present, but they were all wiped out by the deadly carbon dioxide the destroyed Aspen trees were not able to process into oxygen.

View attachment 143503

You can't make an argument re the OP so you change the subject and try to get everyone to look at your new fish. The Red Herring. Jobs Delbert, the loss of and gaining of jobs and why it is stupid to destroy forest for a miniscule fraction of 'potential jobs' as hundreds of thousands are already being lost.

You spin like a freshly wound top.

You can't make an argument re the OP

You said coal was obsolete.
I showed it generates more than nuclear and renewable, combined.

the loss of and gaining of jobs and why it is stupid to destroy forest

Are we running out of forest now?

Forum List

Back