Build That Wall: Illegal Wetback Deported 5 Times Sets Fire To Sequoia National Parks Giant Trees

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
More reason to elect Trump and get that wall built and reinstate President Eisenhowers Operation Wetback on a grand scale. I've been to Sequoia National Park before and its beautiful giant trees is absolutely astonishing. These trees are from 1700 to 3500 years old. The National Park Service web site says some of these trees are the oldest living thing on earth. We have to deport the Mexican bastards. Not only are they a threat to our White citizens, this proves they are also a threat to our environment.

Sanctuary city illegal immigrant sparks $61 million fire in Sequoia National Forest

Last edited:
Deport the third world barbarians!

Attachments

• 1477511627930.jpg
    1477511627930.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 39
More reason to elect Trump and get that wall built and reinstate President Eisenhowers Operation Wetback on a grand scale. I've been to Sequoia National Park before and it's beautiful giant trees is absolutely astonishing. These trees are from 1700 to 3500 years old. The National Park Service web site says some of these trees are the oldest living thing on earth. We have to deport the Mexican bastards. Not only are they a threat to our White citizens, they are also a threat to our environment.

Sanctuary city illegal immigrant sparks $61 million fire in Sequoia National Forest
They grow marijuana up there! They didn't burn the General Sherman did they?

• Banned
More reason to elect Trump and get that wall built and reinstate President Eisenhowers Operation Wetback on a grand scale. I've been to Sequoia National Park before and it's beautiful giant trees is absolutely astonishing. These trees are from 1700 to 3500 years old. The National Park Service web site says some of these trees are the oldest living thing on earth. We have to deport the Mexican bastards. Not only are they a threat to our White citizens, they are also a threat to our environment.

They grow marijuana up there! They didn't burn the General Sherman did they?
I hope not.

Forum List

Back