Buffalo Bills' "Punt God" Matt Araiza among three past and present San Diego State football players accused in gang-rape lawsuit

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Matt's definitely handsome. too bad, i feel bad for my bro

FbDrxngWYAAyc46

Such allegations are also hitting Canadas jr. hockey teams over years. Some of them apparently players who made the NHL.

Some of the disturbing details include a woman being drunk and unconscious. Alcohol and athletes don't mix.

I believe there were punters drafted before him. He was ranked as the best punter in the draft. Teams must have known there was something going on. not to mean he is guilty. But we live in an age of suspicion means guilt to some and any employment concerns can be shredded if proved.

getting released from the team is going to be the least of his problems. it is a very serious accusation.
get all the details here

The Bills must be clueless, they released their other punter last week, and they had to know about this kids background. The HC acted like he was blindsided by this information, how the hell did he not know? This makes the entire team look bad, at least the coaching staff and front office.

The Bills must be clueless, they released their other punter last week, and they had to know about this kids background. The HC acted like he was blindsided by this information, how the hell did he not know? This makes the entire team look bad, at least the coaching staff and front office.

No matter what the result any woman that goes to these places to party must be incredibly stupid to now know what goes on. College sports players have women throwing themselves at them. It happens pretty frequently.

Forum List

Back