Buffalo Bills' Cole Beasley may retire over NFL's new COVID restrictions for unvaccinated players:"I May Die of Covid, i'd rather die actually living"

Screams "LOOK AT ME" tbh

These elite folks - it's not really making that much of a stance if they are millionaires anyway. His net worth is 14-million.

Such a heroic stance to take.

Screams "LOOK AT ME" tbh

These elite folks - it's not really making that much of a stance if they are millionaires anyway. His net worth is 14-million.

Such a heroic stance to take.
You know nothing. Buffalo has a good team.....tweak here and there and you're in the Big Dance.
Lets see you walk away from something you've spent most of your life working toward. Far as the money it helps if ya dont have 10 baby mommas to support

Lots of folks will be changing careers over forced vaccinations.

Especially in the Medical Field.

Not _the_ Cole Beasley! Well, that changes everything! If Cole Beasley says it ....

....wait, who's Cole Beasley? I had to look it up. No, I'm not a big NFL fan.

Great slot receiver, but an obvious idiot. Let him retire and give Sanders his snaps

9d20b949-8af9-47ea-b107-bbeac802cbe2.jpeg

So those who get the vaccines aren't living? Hmmm. I would have sworn I was living this whole time.
That's not what he said.

But he did say this:

"I don't have a problem with anybody getting the vaccine," Beasley wrote previously, in May. "That is your choice. My problem is everyone is ridiculing and bullying people ... into getting one or thinking the same way about it. It's becoming that way with any issue. This is not OK."

So those who get the vaccines aren't living? Hmmm. I would have sworn was living this whole time.

As much as I likely despise your politics I actually feel sorry for you. Report back in a couple of years. You have no idea what you have done.

As The Defender reported June 3, Bridle received a copy of a Japanese biodistribution study — which had been kept from the public — as a result of a freedom of information request made to the Japanese government for Pfizer data.

Prior to the study’s disclosure, the public was led to believe by regulators and vaccine developers that the spike protein produced by mRNA COVID vaccines stayed in the shoulder where it was injected and was not biologically active — even though regulators around the world had a copy of the study which showed otherwise.

The biodistribution study obtained by Bridle showed lipid nanoparticles from the vaccine did not stay in the deltoid muscle where they were injected as the vaccine’s developers claimed would happen, but circulated throughout the body and accumulated in large concentrations in organs and tissues, including the spleen, bone marrow, liver, adrenal glands...

Forum List

Back