Bubble Burst?

Never3ndr

Silver Member
Feb 29, 2016
A lot of people I know who follow the market pretty closely agree that there is a bubble right now. However, most of us agree that there is not really anywhere else to invest...bonds are down, foreign markets are a mess and exceptionally risky.

So, taking this discussion to the internet, I'm interested to crowd source any ideas on when the bubble will burst or what may cause it to burst (at least outside of some sort of disaster like war)? We have had a good bull market for the past 5-6 years and, at least in my opinion and a lot of the people I know, prices are overshooting the value of the actual corporations (mostly thinking PE ratios here, but also stock growth vs our economic growth).

The main problem is that an oil glut exists and prices in the $20/bbl range are coming. With the pipeline EOs being signed energy transportation costs are dropping and will continue to drop for quite a while. That will hurt Russia, Iran and Iraq the most. When and if a neutral minimally armed Korean peninsula is reached there will be an uptick. but that's all my crystal ball shows and I have no timeline.

The main problem is that an oil glut exists and prices in the $20/bbl range are coming.

We use much more oil than we produce. Dropping oil prices is a good thing for our economy.

Do what George Soros does.

Sell out America and invest in foreign currencies.

SoooOOOOooOOOOOOooooOOOOOooooOORRRRRrrooooOOOOOoooooSSSSSS!!!!!!

1o71ac.jpg

I think it will burst sometime within a year. And it's going to be a huge crash. I got out of the stock market a couple months ago.

I think it will burst sometime within a year. And it's going to be a huge crash. I got out of the stock market a couple months ago.

And it's going to be a huge crash.

Why?
The DJI has gone from 10,000 to 20,000 in the last 7 years. However the value of those companies certainly have not doubled since 2010. They are way overpriced and sooner or later there is going to be a major adjustment and the stock market will go into free fall. Many people are going to lose their asses and a few will make out like bandits.

And it's going to be a huge crash.

Why?
The DJI has gone from 10,000 to 20,000 in the last 7 years. However the value of those companies certainly have not doubled since 2010. They are way overpriced and sooner or later there is going to be a major adjustment and the stock market will go into free fall. Many people are going to lose their asses and a few will make out like bandits.

The DJI has gone from 10,000 to 20,000 in the last 7 years.

They aren't more profitable?

However the value of those companies certainly have not doubled since 2010.

What is the proper value? How do you know?

They are way overpriced

How much?

New Topics

Forum List

Back