Brzezinski: "Our job to control what people think"

Ame®icano

Platinum Member
Jul 8, 2008
Michigan
Trump was right, MSM is the enemy of the people.
Shortly, the public will be unable to reason or think for themselves. They'll only be able to parrot the information they've been given on the previous night's news. - Zbigniew Brzezinski

Like her father, she thinks she is brilliant. Not!

o_O Is this one of those "at least they're admitting it" moments lol

Rather, they're not even hiding it.

I have been i n situations when I have meant to say a some things and ended up saying, or it sounded like something else. But, this blond commie meant what she said. It was so in character and in line with the thinking of the panel that not a single one of them corrected her.

They really think it is their job to control what we think. The truth is out, again.

#ThoughtPolice

Nobody consumes media they don't like, most consume media that already upholds their internal prejudices and views.

Mika isn't smart enough to understand that the medias function is NOT to tell consumers WHAT to think, it's to tell them what to think ABOUT.

By restricting views, framing certain events in a narrative, leaving out contradicting events, the viewers comes to the conclusion they want them to arrive at, because arriving at that conclusion confirms the already formed worldview of the viewer.

That's why media rarely, if ever, touch a real story, and viewers, or listeners, or readers form no view on it at all... because viewers don't want a view on it.

I don't think "they" get paid enough. After all they are part of the "elite".
news-anchors-hillary-clinton-meeting-640x480.jpg

I think they all should start at $2 million per month. These are some of Hillarys' cluster jam exposed during 2016 Hillary collapse.

What ever happened to reporting the news not your opinions of the news that used to get people fired? CSpan lets all views have a voice and lets viewers decide without adding their opinions.
TODAYS news is propaganda and doesn't even resemble the actual events or educate the viewers. You can't even go a few minutes without them insulting your intelligence or you and your rights directly.

tuckface.jpg

This slip (it's not a gaffe) reminds me of Tom Brokaw after the '94 Republican Revolution when he said "I guess we can start being honest about the polls again."

Forum List

Back