Brutus Lacks the IQ to Understand the Walmart Case

he knows nothing about law.

he knows nothing about the anti-discrimination laws.

he knows nothing about anything.

and yet he is spewing about how men are worth more than women so it isn't discriminatory to pay men more than women for the same work.

note: it wouldn't be so bad if he was just an ignorant twit. it's pretty awful that he makes such a show of it.

First, I have no idea who you are talking about, and you might be entirely correct about him.

That said, from the few posts you have made on this subject, you are obviously missing the point of the Wal-Mart case yourself. Is it possible that your lack of understanding, and your knee jerk reaction to the case itself, without looking at any of the facts, is contributing to his misunderstanding of the case?

look at the link.

and no. i don't miss the point about supreme court cases.

why would you think i hadn't read the case. I read the petition for cert. and i read the court's order.

did you? or you just feel like sniping?

Last edited:
I think I am going to be smart and keep my mouth shut in this thread. I have a feeling this is one of those threads where the guy is going to be damned no matter what he says. :lol:

Immie

The link was not part of the OP.

You certainly missed the point of Citizens United, and Ledbetter. The problem there was not that the court did not understand the discrimination, the problem was that the law itself restricted her right to sue. That was the right decision, and in no way prevented her from seeking redress under different laws, or even a different section of the same law.

By the way, Congress can remove that statue of limitations. The courts doing so is completely improper, just like them imposing one would be.

You certainly missed the point of Citizens United, and Ledbetter. The problem there was not that the court did not understand the discrimination, the problem was that the law itself restricted her right to sue. That was the right decision, and in no way prevented her from seeking redress under different laws, or even a different section of the same law.

By the way, Congress can remove that statue of limitations. The courts doing so is completely improper, just like them imposing one would be.

g-d you're a moron.

g-d you're a moron.

that statue of limitations.

boxer.jpg

lol.. ijit doesn't know what a statute of limitations is or what the decision in ledbetter held, but he's going to tell everyone how to be a great pretend constitutionalist. :cuckoo:

g-d you're a moron.
This cannot be news to you my dear. :lol:

lol.. ijit doesn't know what a statute of limitations is or what the decision in ledbetter held, but he's going to tell everyone how to be a great pretend constitutionalist. :cuckoo:

Actually, I do. I also understand what a typo is.

Forum List

Back