Brossard's justifications

MHanson

Jan 17, 2011
Rancho Cordova, CA
So -

someone sees an USA flag flying below a Mexican flag and gets all emotional.

Was there any attempt made to educate the way the US flag is to be flown in the USA?

Or is it just slash and burn for these military types?

I would hate to see what he does to someone who burns a flag in protest to current policies (yes, even Obama's)

Last edited:
So -

Was there any attempt made to educate the way the US flag is to be flown in the USA?

I would hate to see what he does to someone who burns a flag in protest to current policies (yes, even Obama's)

Laws are laws. Unless of course you are an illegal or of Hispanic descent, right?

So -

Laws are laws. Unless of course you are an illegal or of Hispanic descent, right?

After 9/11/2001 there was an outbreak of improper flag waving. Those who display it with the blue field on its right instead of left. Those who put it up on the back of pickup trucks. Those who put it up anywhere they want to on any part of the car - worse were those cheap flimsy contraptions attached to the window.

The very worst was on a wrestling match - one of the fighters had a towel that was a duplication of the US flag.

So caucasians are exempt from the law, right?

Again I would like to know was there any attempt to communicate with the flag owner about the proper way to display the flag here in the US? That should have been done first.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back