Brits considering Libyan No Fly Zone.

Why the fuck do the Brits care? What have they got to gain by enforcing a No-Fly Zone?

And where are all the Left Wing Anti-War types nowadays? This is an issue tailor made for their cause! Are they afraid of Obama too? :confused:

Why the fuck do the Brits care? What have they got to gain by enforcing a No-Fly Zone?

And where are all the Left Wing Anti-War types nowadays? This is an issue tailor made for their cause! Are they afraid of Obama too? :confused:

Oil Prices are sky rocketing party due to the crisis. What they have to gain is stabilization of prices, and the knowledge that they didn't just sit by and watch as Loyalist forces slaughtered innocents.

Oil Prices are sky rocketing party due to the crisis. What they have to gain is stabilization of prices, and the knowledge that they didn't just sit by and watch as Loyalist forces slaughtered innocents.
Oil prices are "skyrocketing" due to speculators. Was there a war going on somewhere in 2008 when oil prices shot up then? No. Libya accounts for what, 2% of all the worlds oil? Please explain why oil prices have gone up more than 2%.

How about we institute a "no trade zone" around oil speculators?

And as far as shooting civilians goes, Russia Today says that's not even going on! (Sorry. I know that's not MSNBCCNNFox reporting)

Oil prices are "skyrocketing" due to speculators. Was there a war going on somewhere in 2008 when oil prices shot up then? No. Libya accounts for what, 2% of all the worlds oil? Please explain why oil prices have gone up more than 2%.

And as far as shooting civilians goes, Russia Today says that's not even going on! (Sorry. I know that's not MSNBCCNNFox reporting)

What do you think is fueling the speculation bud. Gas is 10 Bucks a gallon in London, I suspect they do not like Oil going even higher.

Imposing a no fly zone would bring some stability to the situation and hopefully fuel speculation down. Libya has suspending Oil Exports, and kaddafi has threatened a scorched earth policy if he is driven out.

If you can not understand that, that is in part fueling the speculation that is driving up prices. I can't help you.

Last edited:

Russia says it isn't happening eh, well hell it must be true. I guess you believe Kaddafis son who yesterday said their planes are not dropping bombs to kill people. they are just trying to scare them.

LOL

Russia says it isn't happening eh, well hell it must be true. I guess you believe Kaddafis son who yesterday said their planes are not dropping bombs to kill people. they are just trying to scare them. LOL
Russia isn't involved in the situation in Libya so I see no reason they would lie about it, unless you know better:

“Airstrikes in Libya did not take place” – Russian military — RT

Remember, Hillary said we're losing the information wars, so we need to look to news sources besides MSNBCCNNFox.

Any unilateral operations in Libya is a bad plan. That policy has shown to be a failure.
I like how there seems to be zero discussion, just commitment to a no-fly zone and military forces. Like it was already planned in advance.

Is there any poll out there concerning US involvement in Libya?

New Topics

Forum List

Back