British Petroleum is destorying the United States - LITERALLY

What did Obama do with the $20B he got from BP?

That would buy a lot of marsh grass

It would if it weren't already going to pay for the economic damages caused by BP.

Only $3.8B paid from $20B BP oil cleanup fund - Chicago Tribune

What did the other $16B go for, blunts, bitches n 40's?
From your own link, Bigot:
It will continue to pay claims until August 2013.
The money's still there to pay claims you imbecile.

Last edited:
It would if it weren't already going to pay for the economic damages caused by BP.

So why can't Obama buy Marsh Grass?

You're the dumbest fuck on here.

You should talk to Rdean and FrancoWTF about how to become less totally fucking stupid

So why can't Obama buy Marsh Grass?

You're the dumbest fuck on here.

You should talk to Rdean and FrancoWTF about how to become less totally fucking stupid

That's where 80% of BP's fines are going to. The 20 B is for paying the financial claims of victims, not for cleaning up marshes.

But again - I digress with facts.

Wait. I thought there were no environmental consequences from the BP spill? That's what you all were saying!

You both are such great American's, that you hate the leader of your own country, more than a foreign-based company trashing our shores.

There's a big difference between hating the leader, and hating the policies of that leader, but I don't think you're partisan blinders could ever see that loonboy. As for BP, they are quite a big part of the American economy. I'm sure you've seen their gas stations before. Rather than your partisan attacks please feel free to answer CrusaderFrank's question regarding the 20B BP paid in fines, and why it isn't being used in this case... If you can.

The right wing doesn't argue based on policy. See above. BP gave Obama 20 B. That's all we need to know. The actual policy - the fact its being used to pay financial claims against BP by those that BP financially harmed is totally irrelevant. What is relevant is a) its Obama, b) its 20 Billion dollars. Obama Bad.

No Knucklehead... It's Obama's anti energy policies that cost American's their jobs that is what is BAD. Newsflash... American's are employed by BP.

Notice how before the Deep Water Horizon disaster the company was known - and respected - universally across America as BP. Now that, in conjunction with two American contractors (who've conspicuously escaped the media spotlight) the company that contributes a noticable amount of GDP to the United States Treasury is now being identified as British Petroleum in order for the U.S. to distance itself from any culpability.

Yeah BP is the victim. And if they weren't producing the oil in the places where they are - no other company could possibly step in and take their place. It has to be them. Without them oil fields would lay untapped and the government wouldn't make any revenue off of them, because only BP would want to produce oil for a profit.

There... You just exposed yourself as the enviro-loon that you are. Guess what Einstein... You drill for Oil where Oil is located. You don't like it, use your brain and figure out a way to bring food to market with a fuel source other than Oil... I'm all ears, but wont hold my breath. Until then, rational people don't recklessly destroy an energy producing industry (because they don't like it) before finding an alternative fuel source that works... Why that would be, yes you guessed it... Insane.

That's for you to decide. Not Brazil. Not a court of law. Not science. For you.

Thanks for your decision oh Great Leader.

Do you know how far out at sea the rig is?

Facts are irrelevant. Only your gut feewing is relevant. You've already issued your decision. No need to say anything more, Oh Great Leader.

"In November up to 3,000 barrels of oil spilled from the well in the Frade field, which is around 370km (240 miles) off Rio de Janeiro."

From the article you couldn't read

Forum List

Back