British peers on fact-finding mission to Jerusalem

P F Tinmore

Diamond Member
Dec 6, 2009
Three members of Britain's House of Lords have arrived in Jerusalem on a fact-finding mission intended to look into the proposed expulsion of Palestinian parliamentarians by Israel. The visit is the first international initiative undertaken after the Israeli occupation authorities issued orders for the expulsion of three Palestinian legislators from the city.

Shortly before leaving Heathrow airport yesterday, Lord Ahmed said that the delegation was supporting the rights of the elected Palestinian parliamentarians to remain in the city of their birth. He pointed out that there was no legal justification for the Israeli Minister of Interior to revoke the citizenship of the three Jerusalem MPs and a former minister, in flagrant violation the Fourth Geneva Convention which prohibits the deportation of Protected Persons from Occupied Territory.

"We are supporting our fellow parliamentarians," said Lord Ahmed, "and I am urging the British government and other European nations take the necessary steps to apply pressure on the Israeli government to stop this violation of human rights."

British peers on fact-finding mission to Jerusalem

That server seems to be blocked here in spain

It is difficult to get here also. It appears to be hacked several times a day.

Many times I get "server not found" then I will refresh and it will come up.

Ok, now it finally worked. That's all well and good. Again, it's good to see world public opinion wake up to the reality of the Israeli occupation.

EDIT: By 'world public opinion' I of course mean influential people in powerful countries. The rest of us have been on this wagon for a long, long time.

Last edited:
Is the wicked media of the west doin' it again?

the+wizard+of+oz+monkey+2.jpg

Forum List

Back