Britain's first transgender couple to allow their 5 year old child to begin transition

Freedom! Who are you to dictate someone elses life?

I believe in the traditoinal family and gender roles but I also believe in indivual liberty.

• Banned
Freedom! Who are you to dictate someone elses life?

I believe in the traditoinal family and gender roles but I also believe in indivual liberty.

That way when they get you down the rabbit hole, even more, your type will accept sex with children. Why? because this helps kids say they want it they don't understand this!! It is all abuse it is NOT INDIVIDUAL LIBERTY -- this is the rape of children it is mentally raping these kids!! Kids CAN NOT CHOOSE wtf sex they are.

Britain’s first transgender couple have stoked controversy by revealing that they will allow their 5-year-old child to also begin gender transition.
Britain’s First Transgender Couple to Allow Their 5-Year-Old Child to Begin Transition
Oh but, it's all such a conspiracey the loser left said.

The proud father must be busting with pride! Cigars for all!

CrackerBarrel.jpg

Apparently in the UK, a 5 year old has more rights to mutilate his body than an adult has rights to turn down sex with a transgender! And we wonder whatever happened to the British Empire?

Last edited:
This is a sickness....a mental illness just like Schizophrenia....

It's funny that the left wing nuts on here haven't touched this thread. They're probably trying to come up with SOMETHING that would support this lunacy. Good luck with that.

Forum List

Back