Britain lied and cannot be trusted to keep its word

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

Dear me, what a sorry state of affairs.Our Brexit Lies Minister is now looking to rip up the treaty that he signed himself. Why would anybody trust the word of this foul and corrupt administration ?

Some might wonder why the UK signed a treaty that they had no intention of keeping. The answer is very straightforward. It was to enable \Boris to win the election by claiming that he had an "oven ready" deal to exit the EU.
All other considerations were secondary to winning the election. Such is conservatism in the modern world.

NZ is in the midst of fta negotiations with the UK. I'm sure its negotiating team is interested in the titbits coming out.

There are details that need to to be sorted in real world time based on facts on the ground to address problems that have arisen. That does not mean the UK was being dishonest or intends to break its deal. It means that the UK is working on resolving them, even if it requires amendments from time to time.

There are details that need to to be sorted in real world time based on facts on the ground to address problems that have arisen. That does not mean the UK was being dishonest or intends to break its deal. It means that the UK is working on resolving them, even if it requires amendments from time to time.
Yeah, right. I'm sure everyone else believes the UK has always negotiated in good faith.
What a hoot.

That does not mean the UK was being dishonest or intends to break its deal.
It never implemented provisions of the deal it signed up to. It never intended to keep the deal it made. This is quite obvious to everyone.

It never implemented provisions of the deal it signed up to. It never intended to keep the deal it made. This is quite obvious to everyone.
Its a dull subject so its not surprising that Americans have a tenuous grasp of the realities. NZ should get a cracking deal out of the negotiations. Joe has told Boris to fuck off and the EU isnt going to play ball any time soon. Boris is desperate for a deal and will probably just send you a blank piece of paper to fill in as you please.

When did lefties start to believe that anyone with a different point of view and voices it is a liar???....

Yeah, right. I'm sure everyone else believes the UK has always negotiated in good faith.
What a hoot.

All they negotiated was a framework. It will take decades to sort the details. Anyway, your government has abandoned you to a death from COVID so you shouldn't fret about poor Boris.

Former PM Britain chief adviser Cummings in his tweets reports that Britain is not going to comply with the Brexit agreement, because "international laws are violated by all countries."

It was clear from the start that London was holding Brussels for suckers. Pirate genes...

Forum List

Back