Bricklayer's biblical truth(s) and favorite verses!

Brick Layer

VIP Member
Jan 1, 2018
Michigan
I am going to take my time with this... I am neither here to argue or convince I simply wish to share what I have found from my own readings.

I consider myself average we have all experienced hardship.
Through my life I have come to know the LORD, my God omnipotent on a very personal level.
Having this said I have read my bible cover to cover several times at various stages throughout my life.
I have gone through a divorce & custody [narcissistic parental alienation], sciatica with disc removal life or death 1st surgery, incarcerations because of the said domestic relations 'custody tactics', spinal fusion l4 l5 life or death 2nd surgery.... lots and lots of healing time and or layed up time for me to study and read in the word.

Note: I am not anti government just anti corruption I believe in the philosophy of liberty and that all men are created equal. I consider myself spiritual but not religious, I AM a man [Genesis 5:2] outside of any 501 c(3) tax exempt 'government funded' 'prescribed doctrine' 'church facility' where the preacher himself is licensed to the 'state' [charter ship]. I like to study law biblical law included and requires reading.

I dedicate this thread to some verses I found interesting.... my biblical revelation.

NUMBERS CHAPTER 13 & 14
(Numbers 14:2-3) (Hebrews 3:19)

The LORD said to Moses send some men to explore the promised land.

Moses sent many men among them (Joshua and Caleb).

They gave Moses this account: "We went into the land to which you sent us, and it does flow with milk and honey!

Then Caleb silenced the people before Moses and said, "We should go up and take possession of the land, for we can certainly do it."

But the men who had gone up with him said, "we can't attack those people; they are stronger than we are." And they spread among the Israelites a bad report about the land they had explored.

All the Israelites grumbled against Moses and Aaron, and the whole assembly said to them, "If only we had died in Egypt! Or in this desert! Why is the LORD bringing us to this land only to let us fall by the sword? Our wives and children will be taken as plunder. Wouldn't it be better for us to go back to Egypt?"

Then Moses and Aaron fell facedown in front of the whole Israelite assembly gathered there. Josh and Caleb tore their clothes and said to the entire Israelite assembly, "The land we passed through and explored is exceedingly good. If the LORD is pleased with us, he will lead us into that land, a land flowing with milk and honey, and will give it to us.

But the whole assembly talked about stoning them. Then the glory of the LORD appeared at the Tent of Meeting to all the Israelites. The LORD said to Moses, "How long will these people treat me with contempt?
popcorn.gif

Well the story goes on to tell us that the Israelites wandered around in the wilderness for 48 years eating manna [Exodus 12:31 - Joshua 1:1-9]. Out of all that generation Joshua and I believe Caleb were the only ones to enter the promised land. [Numbers 14:38]

[Moses and Aaron couldn't because Moses struck the rock instead of speaking to the rock.
(Numbers 20:7-8; Numbers 20:11-12; Numbers 27:12-18)]

Anyway the part I read straight through a couple of times and I didn't even see it at first glance was 'The Command to Leave' Deuteronomy 1:1-6 ...pay special attention to Deuteronomy 1:2 'it only takes eleven days by the Mount Seir road'!
uhh.gif

It took them 48 years to take and 11 day journey!!!!!!

And the moral of the story is The LORD will do to you the very things he hears you say.
Numbers 14:28-29; Proverbs 16:23; Luke 19:22; Romans 10:9-10; Matthew 9:29; Matthew 12:37

WOW!!!!!

COLOSSIANS 3:2-3
neutral.gif

Do not let this Book of the Law depart from your mouth; meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do everything written in it. Then you will be prosperous and successful.
Joshua 1:8-9

Last edited:
Very simply put and expressed in my former posts like my three layers of prophecy lessons & Hamster Cage & Hamster Wheel analogy:
first layer=deemed historical in story:
The contempt at the historical acct is in turning to Baal /idol worship over Shalem (Essence of stability/Completion/Wholeness the righteous law and ethos brings).

The repeat/emulation of this is when men turned from the law and stability and chased Idols again, of Baal, masked in a Jewish image (Jesus is Baal mythology given a Jewish appearance to convert Jews).
As in my Hamster cage analogy,people's choices/paths make them take longer harder paths to the prize then would have or
should have been. Hence first layer history:
It took them 48 years to take and 11 day journey.
Emulation in life is it's taking us much longer to reach the Olam Habah then needs to be.
Repost the analogy:

Your choices to mess up are yours and yours alone.
I like to use the analogy of the habitrail.
Some religions have more reliable value and truth then others, all have some of the same visions in their own cultural wording, some more then others all at different degrees. So say the prize at the end of the journey is that Shalem (completeness & wholeness) the reward of paradise that comes from being all we could & should be.
Then the best route is the direct tube in the habitrail leading straight to the food box. The more you obey the rules of the approach to the prize(follow the word's directed path) without straying the direction then the straighter more sucessful quicker the path.
But those who disregard the directions from that which already knows (sits there waiting), then the longer more winding the path. The habitrail tubes that guide you all over the place sometimes further from the prize winding back around to eventually getting there.
Some paths (religions) get you lost and back where you started and others are like the hamster wheel going round n round thinking you are going places when you haven't even left the starting gate. Most paths somewhat get you there but there can only be one that gets you there quickest and best. Then there is always that one hamster who is always in their own private corner with the built up pile of wood chips sitting in their own urine, oblivious to what the world smells like outside their own fortress and feces.
So if you are saying humanity is laying in it's own feces then that means humanity chose the wrong path.
-signed papa teddybear hamster, sitting at the top tray, eating all your food.

So what do you say about these verses cause I am not sure what to do.

1. Leviticus 25:44 states that I may possess slaves, both male and female, provided they are purchased from neighboring nations. A friend of mine claims that this applies to Mexicans, but not Canadians. Can you clarify? Why can't I own Canadians?

2. I would like to sell my daughter into slavery, as sanctioned in Exodus 21:7. In this day and age, what do you think would be a fair price for her?

3. I know that I am allowed no contact with a woman while she is in her period of menstrual uncleanness - Lev. 15: 19-24. The problem is how do I tell? I have tried asking, but most women take offense.

Forum List

Back