Bribing Trump

RealDave

Gold Member
Sep 28, 2016
Trump threatens Boeing.

Boeing says will donate a million to his inaugural event.

no need to bribe Trump ... just kiss his ass, keep reminding him how rich he is, and how many idiots he has following him around eating the peanuts out of his crap pile.

Trump threatens Boeing.

Why shouldn't Boeing bribe him? His donors did it and now they have cabinet positions.
Successful people wanted him to be President and then he appoints successful people.. Yeah, good reason to bitch..
I guess we need failures and the inexperienced running things LOL

He isn't appointing actors that donated him to him. Look at McMahon. She turned a local wrestling event to a NAtional one ranking in billions fo dollars. And now they are wanting to go international.
The HORROR!

Trump threatens Boeing.

Why shouldn't Boeing bribe him? His donors did it and now they have cabinet positions.
Successful people wanted him to be President and then he appoints successful people.. Yeah, good reason to bitch..

Wow, what kind of skills does it take to marry into the Amway family, the world's largest pyramid scam.

Trump threatens Boeing.

Being a "successful person" doesn't mean you know how to run a country. I'm a successful teacher. Doesn't make me qualified to run a country.

He isn't appointing actors that donated him to him. Look at McMahon. She turned a local wrestling event to a NAtional one ranking in billions fo dollars. And now they are wanting to go international.
The HORROR!
Wow, She produced a show based on lies & duped a bunch of people.

Sounds like Trump's campaign.

They should get along quite well;.

Trump threatens Boeing.

Being a "successful person" doesn't mean you know how to run a country. I'm a successful teacher. Doesn't make me qualified to run a country.
That's why he hires like 4000 people genius

Trump threatens Boeing. Boeing says will donate a million to his inaugural event.
And....
Has Trump accepted the money?
Has Trump said he will change his mind about Boeing?
Has Trump said he will give Boeing anything?
Do you have ANY 'evidence' whatsoever of any real wrongdoing?

The HORROR!
Wow, She produced a show based on lies & duped a bunch of people.

Sounds like Trump's campaign.

They should get along quite well;.
Make fun of it if you want. What have you done besides bitch and be a hack?

Trump threatens Boeing. Boeing says will donate a million to his inaugural event.
And....
Has Trump accepted the money?
Has Trump said he will change his mind about Boeing?
Has Trump said he will give Boeing anything?
Do you have ANY 'evidence' whatsoever of any real wrongdoing?
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha..
this from a " OMG the Clinton Foundation" jackass.

You people all have orange lips.

The HORROR!
Hey she only gave 7 million. You wanna play, you pay. Nothing wrong with that, sincerely James Comey

Bribing Trump? Sure. I offered him a cool 20 bucks to get rid of all the meskins, towel heads and liberals. He took it.

The HORROR!
Hey she only gave 7 million. You wanna play, you pay. Nothing wrong with that, sincerely James Comey
I didn't think she gave that much

The HORROR!
SBA pick McMahon donated $7M to pro-Trump super PACs

Pay to Play

The HORROR!
SBA pick McMahon donated $7M to pro-Trump super PACs

Pay to Play
DAMN
Perhaps, but regardless, she seems like a good one to that position. Her history is nothing but success. Except as a politician. But that was in CT so I don't hold it against her lol

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha..
this from a " OMG the Clinton Foundation" jackass.
You people all have orange lips.
Thanks for reminding me what a hysterical, freaking out snowflake sounds like.

Forum List

Back