Brian Williams To Mitt: Will You Pick ‘Boring White Guy’ For VP?

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
Brian Williams, the sonorous news anchor for NBC News, was reading from a script when he asked Romney, the Republican Party’s presumptive presidential nominee, if it’s true he’s seeking an “incredibly boring white guy” for a running mate.

“You told me you were not available,” Romney replied, laughing.

Read more: Brian Williams To Mitt: Will You Pick 'Boring White Guy' For VP

Now that's fucking racism.:lol::lol::lol:

Good Lord.... these people have totally lost what little they began with. And I fear it's only going to get worse as November draws near.

I also think Brian Willians doesn't want Romney to win, so why should Romney bother to take his advice?

Brian Williams, the sonorous news anchor for NBC News, was reading from a script when he asked Romney, the Republican Party’s presumptive presidential nominee, if it’s true he’s seeking an “incredibly boring white guy” for a running mate.

Great response by Mitt!

I wonder if Williams thinks Biden is a "boring white guy"? WTH kind of question is that? Damn!

Good Lord.... these people have totally lost what little they began with. And I fear it's only going to get worse as November draws near.

Didn't originate with Williams or NBC Here's an article from the Washington Times back on June 10th!

CURL: Forget the ‘boring white guy’ — Romney will pick Rubio

CURL: Forget the 'boring white guy'

No...that's just Mittens being a snob. Humor needs a ring of truth to it. Willard lacks honesty and so did his "joke".

The truth is that the anchors of the major networks are chosen carefully and go through a hell of a lot more daily vetting for thier "watchfullness" in the ratings than Mittens could possibly endure. What Romney said was mean spirited and glib. It showed his ever present thin skin.

I don't see any problem with it. Brian Williams was supposedly quoting a republican source with knowledge about how the VP selection process is going. And that quite from the anonymous republican sounded like a bit of a joke. They both seemed to enjoy a laugh with Romney sticking a little jab in there at Brian.

No...that's just Mittens being a snob. Humor needs a ring of truth to it. Willard lacks honesty and so did his "joke".

The truth is that the anchors of the major networks are chosen carefully and go through a hell of a lot more daily vetting for thier "watchfullness" in the ratings than Mittens could possibly endure. What Romney said was mean spirited and glib. It showed his ever present thin skin.

oh dog shit.

I don't see any problem with it. Brian Williams was supposedly quoting a republican source with knowledge about how the VP selection process is going. And that quite from the anonymous republican sounded like a bit of a joke. They both seemed to enjoy a laugh with Romney sticking a little jab in there at Brian.

if thats what happened, thats quiet fine.

I wonder when either side is going to present any solutions.

You ever notice they never offer any solutions? Because if they offer a solution, that provides ammunition for their opponent to say what is wrong with the proffered idea, with nobody noticing the attacker has not suggested any solutions.

We get anti-solutions. Like Mitch McConnell when repeatedly pressed on Fox News for ideas to help the 30 million uninsured or to lower health care costs finally saying, "We're not going to turn the American health care system into a Western European system."

So what ARE you going to do, asshole?

I've never seen a bigger bunch of cowards on both sides of the aisle.

Ever.

Last edited:

lol....like they asked Palin what magazines she reads..?
you people would of exploded if they had asked Obama a question like, are you going to pick someone of the same skin color and as arrogant as you?
These people aren't Journalist, they are liberal rude snobs who has never treated a Republican fairly..but it is starting to show in their rating, which is a good thing...turn them off..hit them where it hurts, in their pocketbooks

I don't think white guys are boring ;) however I would like to see the republicans pick someone smart patriotic no matter what race or gender they are, personally i think Rosie O'donnell would be perfect. Lololololol.

Forum List

Back