New numbers show the economy is headed into the shitter again and what does Obama say

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Everything were doing is working and were headed in the right direction.

I just don't see how the polls show this election is close. Bragging about growth when the trend has been in the opposite direction should be a red flag for every sane American.

I just don't see how the polls show this election is close. Bragging about growth when the trend has been in the opposite direction should be a red flag for every sane American.

Years ago, it wouldn't be close, but we now live in the divided states of America, and Dems are going to vote for Obama no matter what.

Years ago, it wouldn't be close, but we now live in the divided states of America, and Dems are going to vote for Obama no matter what.

Each year, millions more get paid to vote Democrat.

As of just a few minutes ago, Jay Carney was praising the numbers being in the right direction. obamites believe they are doing just fine.

• Banned
As of just a few minutes ago, Jay Carney was praising the numbers being in the right direction. obamites believe they are doing just fine.

Yep, I was sitting at Wendy's eating lunch and that came on the TV.

Someone needs to ask these morons why they consider declining numbers a step in the right direction.

Yep. The economy is in the shitter. If our government borrows another trillion or two from China, then we can flush that shitter.

THAT seens awfull. I hope president Romney reverses this trend.

I don't understand it, our economy and way of life are in trouble and he acts like it is just fine. I am retired on SS and medicare which I paid for in advance and now it doesn't look all that good with Obama but our course he doesn't have to worrry because he has a better plan as does congress. What a bunch of losers.

Notice how the left avoids these kinds of threads and flocks to the ones unrelated to anything on the economy. Where we all choose to eat lunch is of course vital shit to them.

That's very true. Give government handouts, and you'll have voters for life.
That's the Democrat Party.

"things are heading in the right Direction"

lol

I can not believe he can say that with a straight face.

Another Drop in the Growth rate to 1.5% is a good thing? That is the Right Direction? And do not forget every single Quarter for almost 3 years, when they Release these numbers they have then a week or so later quietly announced the number is actually a little worse than they said. Don't be surprised when we hear it was really about 1.1%

Forum List

Back