Brian Williams admits: "We're delusional"

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
i only report the truth..........

Brian Williams on Trump: 'Maybe We're the Delusional Ones' - Breitbart

Sunday following the second presidential debate on MSNBC, anchor Brian Williams responded to remarks from GOP strategist Steve Schmidt, who was speculating on how that debate might impact vice-presidential nominee Gov. Mike Pence (R-IN).

According to Schmidt, not thinking Pence would be “tainted” would be “delusional,” to which replied that perhaps they are the delusional ones.

“Maybe some of this is what is going on behind the scenes, maybe it is delusional, who are delusional,” Williams said. “We’re the delusional ones.”

• Banned
Cua4sdvWIAAFJ_A.jpg

If a delusional person claims they are delusional are they delusional or is this just another delusion? You wingnuts are too funny, you're like a starving man in the the desert seeing water where there is none. Do you think maybe you could be delusional?

"I told people that it would be impossible to be fact-checking Donald all the time, I'd never get to talk about anything I want to do, and how we're going to really make lives better for people. So, once again, go to HillaryClinton.com. We literally have 'Trump, you can fact check him in real time." Literally Trump

Forum List

Back