Brian Kolfage’s GFundTheWall Just Passed $5 Million Dollars (In just 3 Days!)

They secured a location? Where is it? I know if I gave to a charity where there are some reports that the guy might have just bought a brand new yacht I would want a little more detail than what's in that email.

Government has been lying to us about building a wall? Really?

"Since we don’t want to give the liberal media an opportunity to mobilize rent-a-mobs and shut us down with legal challenges, which would stall our work and waste resources; we elected to keep quiet about our location and our construction efforts. Our plan remains to build and then raise additional funds, based on this successful proof-of-concept, to build additional sections."

^
That doesn't sound a little fishy to you? You dorks didn't pay for a 'proof of concept' you paid for a wall, where is it?

I think you got screwed. Good for you.
He hasn't disclosed the locations for a simple reason. The Democoms would file a suit with the 9th District court or the Facist court in Hawaii to block the fence building. That would be the time to begin the next civil war.

That's really kind of stupid, but if it means he gets to keep your money then I'm all for it.

You're another one pulling against the USA. Which country do you want to Make Great Again?

They secured a location? Where is it? I know if I gave to a charity where there are some reports that the guy might have just bought a brand new yacht I would want a little more detail than what's in that email.

"Since we don’t want to give the liberal media an opportunity to mobilize rent-a-mobs and shut us down with legal challenges, which would stall our work and waste resources; we elected to keep quiet about our location and our construction efforts. Our plan remains to build and then raise additional funds, based on this successful proof-of-concept, to build additional sections."

^
That doesn't sound a little fishy to you? You dorks didn't pay for a 'proof of concept' you paid for a wall, where is it?

He hasn't disclosed the locations for a simple reason. The Democoms would file a suit with the 9th District court or the Facist court in Hawaii to block the fence building. That would be the time to begin the next civil war.

That's really kind of stupid, but if it means he gets to keep your money then I'm all for it.
how is that stupid? explain it to me? don't build a wall because of court stopping it or build it without court stopping it? hmmmmmmm

Explain how there is zero evidence of this wall. Since this is a privately funded wall that means it's not on public property so, what would be the grounds for a lawsuit? Also, show me what land owners down there are giving up space for a wall on their own property.

He's obviously praying on the paranoia of the idiots who gave him money and also providing an excuse as to why he's not providing any real information on how he is spending the money. Did he buy that yacht I've heard about? I don't know, but with stories like that flying around if I gave this guy money I would want to know.

^

how is that stupid? explain it to me? don't build a wall because of court stopping it or build it without court stopping it? hmmmmmmm

Explain how there is zero evidence of this wall. Since this is a privately funded wall that means it's not on public property so, what would be the grounds for a lawsuit? Also, show me what land owners down there are giving up space for a wall on their own property.

He's obviously praying on the paranoia of the idiots who gave him money and also providing an excuse as to why he's not providing any real information on how he is spending the money. Did he buy that yacht I've heard about? I don't know, but with stories like that flying around if I gave this guy money I would want to know.
well for me it's not my concern. for you it is. I understand his concern. you not so much. so for me, I believe him over an anti-american fk like you any day!!

^

well for me it's not my concern. for you it is. I understand his concern. you not so much. so for me, I believe him over an anti-american fk like you any day!!

I'm not concerned, I think it's hilarious that you guys get so fucking pissed at the mere mention of paying for social safety net programs through taxes but will voluntarily pay this guy and except any of his excuses for not spending the money on its intended purpose.

I'm not concerned, I think it's hilarious that you guys get so fucking pissed at the mere mention of paying for social safety net programs through taxes but will voluntarily pay this guy and except any of his excuses for not spending the money on its intended purpose.
dude, you're losing your lunch over the topic. concern is indeed what you are showing us.

dude, you're losing your lunch over the topic. concern is indeed what you are showing us.

This really should be a learning lesson for you guys, but it apparently isn't, so I have fun with it. Let me know when you guys learn your lesson by not supporting right wing grifters.

This really should be a learning lesson for you guys, but it apparently isn't, so I have fun with it. Let me know when you guys learn your lesson by not supporting right wing grifters.
naw, that's ok, I have no time for anti americans.

naw, that's ok, I have no time for anti americans.

I know, you're too busy giving them money.

Forum List

Back