Brexit

B
I don't want to live by laws made by people we didn't vote for. It makes a laughing stock of the idea that we live in a democracy of any sort, and I've just about had enough of it.

But the members of the European Parliament are elected directly and the Council of Europe is made up of nationally elected officials from each of the EU states. How are laws made by people not voted for?

B
I don't want to live by laws made by people we didn't vote for. It makes a laughing stock of the idea that we live in a democracy of any sort, and I've just about had enough of it.

But the members of the European Parliament are elected directly and the Council of Europe is made up of nationally elected officials from each of the EU states. How are laws made by people not voted for?

The law makers are not elected they are appointed by other nations. I did not get a say in who France or Germany elects to the council. And like all neo Marxist federations the members look after themselves first, so Britain does not get an invite to these Junta's. If the electing was done on a donation footing then the UK would have more members than most of the EU and the Eastern nations would need to pay catch up

German poll finds one in three firms would leave UK after Brexit
This is the basis of my confidence. People may have some concerns about immigration but the danger of losing your job outweighs that.
When you add in the companies from the US,China,Canada, India and so on. They have all set up in the UK to give them access to the EU.If the UK leaves then so might they.
Who is going to take that risk?
Remember that as we get closer to the vote the louder these voices will become.

They used the same tactic in Scotlnd last year.
This sums up the feelings of many. There is nothing to get excited abut here.

Can we sustain a black hole in our health care budget caused by those who have never paid in and have no intention of paying in. The latest forecast is for the NHS to collapse under the strain and for the migrants to still keep demanding treatment. We are paying £4 million a week in some London hospitals for translation services that could be better used on proper health care. We are seeing the disabled and frail having to struggle because migrants are taking all the social services time and money. And most telling of all we see housing stock being given to migrants who then destroy it and sell the brand new white goods to pay their families back home. We cant afford the EU anymore, just as we cant afford the greedy, lazy, ungrateful racist scots and welsh who see the English as their personal bank accounts. So let the EU sink under its own weight and take the scots and welsh with it, England will prevail as it always has and come out on top.

The feelings of the majority is that the EU is overran with neo Marxists who don't care about anything but their champagne lifestyles. So they want out before we are destroyed and become Europes prison island

You see when you use such hysterical figures your whole case evaporates.And then the usual racist agenda becomes clear. Idiot.

Not hysterical figures at all but true facts gained through freedom of information requests. I see the queues of migrants at my local hospital taking up valuable resources because a child has a splinter in its finger. Many cant understand English never mind speak it and they need to have an interpreter present. Then you have the migrants that demand private rooms so that the infidel cant see their wives, very threatening and aggressive sometimes to get their own way.
Want to tell the board about the unfair allocation of welfare handed out to the scots and welsh, that gives every scot £2000 per annum over and above that given to the majority tax payers. The welsh a little bit less of course because they don't have the clout of the scots

Your claims of racism fall on stony ground because the claims are based on the truth
Well you claim the cost is £4m a week in some London hospitals. You know,and I know, that is just a plain lie. Where did you get such a figure /
There is a case for coming out of the EU but when you make such ridiculous claims then who is going to listen ?

German poll finds one in three firms would leave UK after Brexit
This is the basis of my confidence. People may have some concerns about immigration but the danger of losing your job outweighs that.
When you add in the companies from the US,China,Canada, India and so on. They have all set up in the UK to give them access to the EU.If the UK leaves then so might they.
Who is going to take that risk?
Remember that as we get closer to the vote the louder these voices will become.

They used the same tactic in Scotlnd last year.

Can we sustain a black hole in our health care budget caused by those who have never paid in and have no intention of paying in. The latest forecast is for the NHS to collapse under the strain and for the migrants to still keep demanding treatment. We are paying £4 million a week in some London hospitals for translation services that could be better used on proper health care. We are seeing the disabled and frail having to struggle because migrants are taking all the social services time and money. And most telling of all we see housing stock being given to migrants who then destroy it and sell the brand new white goods to pay their families back home. We cant afford the EU anymore, just as we cant afford the greedy, lazy, ungrateful racist scots and welsh who see the English as their personal bank accounts. So let the EU sink under its own weight and take the scots and welsh with it, England will prevail as it always has and come out on top.

The feelings of the majority is that the EU is overran with neo Marxists who don't care about anything but their champagne lifestyles. So they want out before we are destroyed and become Europes prison island

You see when you use such hysterical figures your whole case evaporates.And then the usual racist agenda becomes clear. Idiot.

Not hysterical figures at all but true facts gained through freedom of information requests. I see the queues of migrants at my local hospital taking up valuable resources because a child has a splinter in its finger. Many cant understand English never mind speak it and they need to have an interpreter present. Then you have the migrants that demand private rooms so that the infidel cant see their wives, very threatening and aggressive sometimes to get their own way.
Want to tell the board about the unfair allocation of welfare handed out to the scots and welsh, that gives every scot £2000 per annum over and above that given to the majority tax payers. The welsh a little bit less of course because they don't have the clout of the scots

Your claims of racism fall on stony ground because the claims are based on the truth
Well you claim the cost is £4m a week in some London hospitals. You know,and I know, that is just a plain lie. Where did you get such a figure /
There is a case for coming out of the EU but when you make such ridiculous claims then who is going to listen ?

Very widely reported some years ago as to the real costs involved in Labours open door policy.

NHS spends £23m a year on translators: Costs rise as hospitals cater for 120 languages

/

Very widely reported some years ago as to the real costs involved in Labours open door policy.

NHS spends £23m a year on translators: Costs rise as hospitals cater for 120 languages
Well you claim the cost is £4m a week in some London hospitals. You know,and I know, that is just a plain lie. Where did you get such a figure ?

You quote £23m which is less than £500k a week across the UK. However you state that individual hospitals are spending £4m a week. BUSTED !!
Typical nazi liar. Why dont you apologise for making things up to back up your shitty little crusade and then crawl back under your rock ?

/

Well you claim the cost is £4m a week in some London hospitals. You know,and I know, that is just a plain lie. Where did you get such a figure ?

You quote £23m which is less than £500k a week across the UK. However you state that individual hospitals are spending £4m a week. BUSTED !!
Typical nazi liar. Why dont you apologise for making things up to back up your shitty little crusade and then crawl back under your rock ?

Some pay less as they have fewer immigrants, those in London pay the most due to the higher numbers.

As for being a Nazi liar look in the mirror sunshine and you will see one of the worst.

/

Some pay less as they have fewer immigrants, those in London pay the most due to the higher numbers.

As for being a Nazi liar look in the mirror sunshine and you will see one of the worst.
£4m a week - you said it dickhead. Which hospital is that ?

/

Why don't you google it and find out, and while you are at it google the sentence handed down on the muslim child rapist today. Just 35 years and I wonder if he will last that long

/

Why don't you google it and find out, and while you are at it google the sentence handed down on the muslim child rapist today. Just 35 years and I wonder if he will last that long
I have googled it you fucking wanker and it doesnt exist anywhere outside the slime in your head.

I have googled it you fucking wanker and it doesnt exist anywhere outside the slime in your head.

K

K
Have you found that hospital yet you lying piece of shit ?

Seems that the Brexit gains more prominent supporters
Boris Johnson Backs Campaign To Leave EU

I think Boris is trying to get a better deal than Cameron's.

My dog could get a better deal than Cameron, we hold the ace of trumps and it is time Cameron brought it into play. Can the EU afford to lose our money, and then see the thousands of migrants from Europe returned home with the loss of their UK welfare and UK medical care

My dog could get a better deal than Cameron, we hold the ace of trumps and it is time Cameron brought it into play. Can the EU afford to lose our money, and then see the thousands of migrants from Europe returned home with the loss of their UK welfare and UK medical care

Cameron cannot be held totally accountable. There were all the other member states who would not budge.

Cameron cannot be held totally accountable. There were all the other member states who would not budge.

Maggie would have torn up the agreement in front of them and told them to scrounge from someone else. That is all it takes to get the Eurocrats to start dancing to our tune, a threat of the loss of all that lovely money and all that lost trade and they will be asking for all out war against the UK.

Forum List

Back