Brexit Dividend - Sunaks Northern Ireland deal on hold as opposition mounts

... Its role was enshrined in the Good Friday Agreement which brought peace to the province.
It may have seemed non controversial at the time because we were in the EU..
I think thatt if you ask the catholic community they would have more faith in it than in the british courts. ...

With Catholics and Protestants (or Europe xor English island) has the conflict in Ireland nothing to do. If I would be Irish I never would trust in any Brit or in anyone who works together with the Brits - what would be just simple a result of the last few hundred years of "common" history. It's not easy to spring over this partially extremely dark shadows.

Last edited:
Bob its clear that you dont [sic] understand the problems that brexit has caused in Northern Ireland..
I grant you that it can seem to be complicated but it really isnt. [sic] I would suggest that you do a little research on the subject before venting.

None of it matters much to me. What happens in the UK, what happens in Ireland, doesn't affect me, and I would not presume to tell you or them how to run your respective countries, even though you often, in your deep abject ignorance and lack of standing, feel free to lecture us Americans about how we should run our country.

Your pathetic shithole of a country cannot govern itself, yet you often feel entitled to tell us Americans how to govern our country.

But who many threads, have you started now, with exactly the same complaint, which is that your country is incapable of governing itself, and needs to be governed to an outside power? Do you have any idea how pathetic this is? Your country once ruled an empire covering much of the world, and now, it cannot even govern itself.

None of it matters much to me. What happens in the UK, what happens in Ireland, doesn't affect me, and I would not presume to tell you or them how to run your respective countries, even though you often, in your deep abject ignorance and lack of standing, feel free to lecture us Americans about how we should run our country.

Your pathetic shithole of a country cannot govern itself, yet you often feel entitled to tell us Americans how to govern our country.

But who many threads, have you started now, with exactly the same complaint, which is that your country is incapable of governing itself, and needs to be governed to an outside power? Do you have any idea how pathetic this is? Your country once ruled an empire covering much of the world, and now, it cannot even govern itself.
If you have no unterest in the topic why are you here. ?
There are people interested in discussing it and you are just trolling them.

With Catholics and Protestants (or Europe xor English island) has the conflict in Ireland nothing to do. If I would be Irish I never would trust in any Brit or in anyone who works together with the Brits - what would be just simple a result of the last few hundred years of "common" history. It's not easy to spring over this partially extremely dark shadows.

The majority in Northern Ireland voted against brexit. It was imposed on them by England. Themajority know that they are better off in the EU.
Their voices have not been heard.

It looks like Sunak is pushing on with this today. Noises coming out are that many tories will keep quiet becausse they are afraid of losing their seats. So much for principle.

If you have no unterest [sic] in the topic why are you here. ?
There are people interested in discussing it and you are just trolling them.

Mostly to mock you for your extraordinary hubris and idiocy.

Your own degenerate shithole of a country cannot even govern itself, and you have started several dozen nearly-identical threads whining about this, and about the need for your shithole to be governed by a distant, unaccountable foreign power.

And yet you continually pontificate to us Americans about how you think we should govern our country, even though aside from your spectacular level of ignorance on the subject, you simply have no standing, being a pathetic relic of the very same tyranny against which we rebelled, in order to establish ourselves as a sovereign nation.

A generation, before ours, of good American men, went over there and fought and died to save your nation from the very fate that you now demand—of being ruled by a foreign tyranny. What a waste that was. We should have just stayed out of Europe, and just let the Nazis and the Commies divide it all up among themselves.

Mostly to mock you for your extraordinary hubris and idiocy.

Your own degenerate shithole of a country cannot even govern itself, and you have started several dozen nearly-identical threads whining about this, and about the need for your shithole to be governed by a distant, unaccountable foreign power.

And yet you continually pontificate to us Americans about how you think we should govern our country, even though aside from your spectacular level of ignorance on the subject, you simply have no standing, being a pathetic relic of the very same tyranny against which we rebelled, in order to establish ourselves as a sovereign nation.

A generation, before ours, of good American men, went over there and fought and died to save your nation from the very fate that you now demand—of being ruled by a foreign tyranny. What a waste that was. We should have just stayed out of Europe, and just let the Nazis and the Commies divide it all up among themselves.
You do accept that there are many different apects of brexit.? It blights every aspect of our lives.. Your argument is risible.

You do accept that there are many different apects of brexit.? It blights every aspect of our lives.. Your argument is risible.

Yes, exactly the same way that being independent from your shithole country “blights” the lives of us Americans.

EveryoneLaughingAtYou.png

Yes, exactly the same way that being independent from your shithole country ...

The shithole country USA under the shithole president Donald Trump used a British form of impirial politics - "weaken everyone" - and manipulated the Brexit. I do not think you are really independent from the not any longer existing British Empire. I fear you will "make Trumperica great again" - until the USA will be finally dead like the British empire - or even deader.

Last edited:
Well sunak has launched his deal to genral goodwill.. It will sail through parliament with only a few brexit loons opposing.

But that was the easy part. The hard part is getting the loony presbyterians on board.

That isnt looking likely any time soon.

The DUP stands to be swallowed up by the more xtreme TUV if it accepts this. There already seem to be mixed messages coming from them.

Still it has ended Johnsons career so thats a good thing.

Meet the TUV. Its a bit Peoples Front of Judea but they are waiting for the DUP to support the deal so that they can jump in.

The DUP opposed the GFA and gained from the desterters from the Ulster Unionist Party who agreed it.

The GFA isnt perfect but it has kept the peace for 25 years.

That isnt a big factor fo these clowns.

I'm an American.

I guess this means you are a citizen of the USA. One of this kind which I call "Trumpican" and who think more than 50% of all other citizens of the USA are no Americans - what lets me doubt the quality of the lessons in geography in the USA.

And of what Eurtotrash shithole are you a citizen subject?

Oh ... and you are a clown - a clown who likes to be a shocking a horror clown maybe - nevertheless a clown. Do you know for example that the USA is a child of the European enlightenment and because of this an European nation? No - that's not geography now - that's more political and historical science.

Last edited:
Bob Blaylock

I forgot to answer your question: I'm one of some dozen dozing million Germans and I live in one of the most wonderful countries of the world. It is called "Germany" from English speaking people. You will find it when you will sail with your Spanish Santa Maria direction Island and Scandiavia. Beware of the Vikings. They also are able to speak English - what you can see because they have long horns on their helmets and eat every day an American elephant.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back