Brexit Betting Patterns Indicate a Trump Victory

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
This is interesting as well.

The betting pattern that called Brexit has a terrifying prediction about the US election

Despite a calamitous week of campaigning, betting markets on the US election are almost a mirror image of those on Britain’s EU referendum at this stage. And they could be pointing to a victory for Donald Trump.

Bookmaker William Hill says 71 per cent of the money so far staked is for Democrat Hillary Clinton. But 65 per cent of the bets by number are for the controversial Republican.

So Clintonistas are stacking the deck with more cash to "buy" the bookies odds.

Lol, will these crooks not stop at anything?

https://www.ft.com/content/701d9be4...ished_links/rss/home_middleeast/feed//product

Their more than $3m in donations to theTrump campaign, the Republican National Committee and political action committees backing it stand out in an election in which Republican groups have raised far less than their Democratic rivals.

Since the Supreme Court’s Citizens United ruling in 2010, the Mercers have put millions of dollars behind Republican and Libertarian candidates and causes.

Their contributions show dissatisfaction with incumbents and an aim to disrupt or check those in power. “She is feared by the Republican establishment,” one friend said.

Alexandra Preate, another friend, added that Ms Mercer objects to the lack of accountability for “elected representatives who promise one thing to the people and turn around and drink the Kool-Aid and become part of the corrupt government establishment the minute they step foot in DC. The donor class never screams foul over this continuous deceit. And the American people and our country suffer the consequences.”

There is one problem...the British have been dealing with a world governed by obama/hilary policies for years now....our dimwit American voters have no idea who and what obama and hilary are and what they plan to do to the American people.....

There is one problem...the British have been dealing with a world governed by obama/hilary policies for years now....our dimwit American voters have no idea who and what obama and hilary are and what they plan to do to the American people.....

Yeah, the American vote is not exactly the same as the UK vote.

But the point of this post/thread is how the same pattern of betting by pros in the game are numerically going for Trump by 65% while it is only the total bets that the media are discussing which reflects the Megarich Elite going entirely for Clinton the same way they did for staying in the EU.

So far more betters think that Trump is going to win, and these guys generally get it right as that is what they do.

But the point of this post/thread is how the same pattern of betting by pros in the game are numerically going for Trump by 65% while it is only the total bets that the media are discussing which reflects the Megarich Elite going entirely for Clinton the same way they did for staying in the EU.

So far more betters think that Trump is going to win, and these guys generally get it right as that is what they do.

I hope, desperately, that they are right.......people just don't understand the threat she is to this country and to the world....

This is interesting as well.

The betting pattern that called Brexit has a terrifying prediction about the US election

Despite a calamitous week of campaigning, betting markets on the US election are almost a mirror image of those on Britain’s EU referendum at this stage. And they could be pointing to a victory for Donald Trump.

Bookmaker William Hill says 71 per cent of the money so far staked is for Democrat Hillary Clinton. But 65 per cent of the bets by number are for the controversial Republican.

So Clintonistas are stacking the deck with more cash to "buy" the bookies odds.

Lol, will these crooks not stop at anything?

Care to bet on it?

I hope, desperately, that they are right.......people just don't understand the threat she is to this country and to the world....
Well, dont just hope.

Keep spreading the word like you have been doing and provoke your conservative friends to vote for Trump also. Right?

Well, dont just hope.

Keep spreading the word like you have been doing and provoke your conservative friends to vote for Trump also. Right?

I have given money, and I spread the word through social media.......I also engage people whenever I get the chance......

The absolute, most important thing......Trump supporters have to go out and vote no matter what the democrats are saying through hollywood, the press and every where else they control.....

Go out and vote.....

The same phenomenon is happening here. In the UK, the anti BREXITs were so hostile and hateful (much like Democrats) that nobody wanted to publicly support the measure and that included in polls. But when it came time to vote, they were not intimidated by the angry theater of Leftists.

So yes, it can happen here too. Leftists think they can win through hate and terrorism but people aren't as timid when they enter the voting booth.

Why do Trump supporters say things and then shrink away from a friendly bet?
You're in violation of several USMB rules prohibiting the soliciting of financial transactions between members. Keep it up and you will be reported.

I dont want to bet you money scared ass.

What are you scared of? Trumps gonna win...right? :badgrin:

Now do you want to bet or are you going to go to the rule book to find more things to tell to the teacher witcho snitchin ass?

You're in violation of several USMB rules prohibiting the soliciting of financial transactions between members. Keep it up and you will be reported.

Now do you want to bet or are you going to go to the rule book to find more things to tell to the teacher witcho snitchin ass?
Why don't you stay within the rules and make gentlemen's bets? Taunting doesn't change the fact you are using USMB for other than its intended purpose.

Why don't you stay within the rules and make gentlemen's bets? Taunting doesn't change the fact you are using USMB for other than its intended purpose.

Thats exactly what I'm proposing. So how about you stop whining and take this bet?

If Trump wins I'll put a message about how awesome you are in my signature. If Hillary wins you do the same for 2 weeks.

Now since I am proposing a bet YOU ASKED ME TO MAKE I'm sure you'll accept. How about it champ?

Thats exactly what I'm proposing. So how about you stop whining and take this bet?

If Trump wins I'll put a message about how awesome you are in my signature. If Hillary wins you do the same for 2 weeks.

Now since I am proposing a bet YOU ASKED ME TO MAKE I'm sure you'll accept. How about it champ?
I accept.

Oh hell yeah. So lets lay out what the sigs will be. Agreed?

If I win I want you to praise my wisdom and admit you were woefully stupid for backing a con artist. Same with me.

Cool?

Stop Whining, Drumpfster! :lol:

Forum List

Back