Brexit benefit - Pumping raw sewage into our rivers thanks to tories

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

Yes it was illegal when our environment was protected by the EU. Now its going to be a normal part of our lives. This despite promises that standards would be maintained.
Brexit lies, Tory lies welcome to Britain under lying conservative rule.

Yes it was illegal when our environment was protected by the EU. Now its going to be a normal part of our lives. This despite promises that standards would be maintained.
I bet it is an all you can eat sort of thing. Stop posting and get down there. Take a couple of buckets.

Last edited:

Yes it was illegal when our environment was protected by the EU.

Link?

From what I read in the article, my understanding is that the bill demands reducing of sewage flows into the rivers. It doesn't mean this didn't happen before.

From what I read in the article, my understanding is that the bill demands reducing of sewage flows into the rivers. It doesn't mean this didn't happen before.
It used to be chemically treated. But they cant get the chemicals from the EU anymore so they are accomodating the water companies so that they can fill our rivers with shit.

At the root of it is conservatism. They sold off all of our water companies under that bitch. thatcher. then they allowed these companies to draw off dividends without maintaining the Victorian infrastructure. Now it is becoming overwhelmed and the water companies, all foreign owned, are pleading poverty.

Shit tory Britain drowning in shit.

It used to be chemically treated. But they cant get the chemicals from the EU anymore so they are accomodating the water companies so that they can fill our rivers with shit.

At the root of it is conservatism. They sold off all of our water companies under that bitch. thatcher. then they allowed these companies to draw off dividends without maintaining the Victorian infrastructure. Now it is becoming overwhelmed and the water companies, all foreign owned, are pleading poverty.

It's not that they can't merely get the water treatment chemicals from the EU, there's a global shortage of chlorine right now. The only alternative to dumping sewage is allowing the water treatment plants to overload and possibly break down.

Then you'd truly be in a world of shit, to use an old expression.

Why doesn't somebody bring the issue up through legislation.
I don't think that your country is that twisted not to fix it, am I right?

The vote went to the commons, 22 tory MPs voted against.

Well, I don't know how these things will be sorted out in the future. Some way will be find, I suppose. But if a country that through the centuries was a leading example for the rest of Europe in science, technology, literature, political affairs and global influence can't now tackle its shit without European directives, then it deserves not more than being drowned in this shit.

What's the matter? Can't stand a few floaters?

It went to the Lords who rejected it. Im watching the tories in the Commons now vote down the Lords amendment. The tories have altered the bill slightly but they have inserted clauses that don't require the water companies to actually do anything and the shit will still flow.

It went to the Lords who rejected it. Im watching the tories in the Commons now vote down the Lords amendment. The tories have altered the bill slightly but they have inserted clauses that don't require the water companies to actually do anything and the shit will still flow.
its the UK ...you wont notice the smell .

Forum List

Back