Brett Favre

hjmick

Platinum Member
Mar 28, 2007
Charleston, SC
For months I've been mildly entertained by the thirty second spots he's been doing for Sears. Imagine my surprise and delight when, on Monday night, they aired a longer version of the spot. Did anyone else catch this?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xDhi06XIAM]YouTube - Brett Favre Sears Commercial-Cold Feet extended version[/ame]

This one contains some outtakes and the original thirty second spot:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UmMLBiXQY7g]YouTube - Brett Favre Sears Outtakes & Commercial[/ame]

I posted that in another Favre thread in here.

They crack me up..:lol:

Most QBs spend their career with one team, if they move around they usually are not that good.

The only team Farve needed for that was Green Bay, the team he was on for years.

Heard a blurb the other day that Favre is the ONLY NFL Quarterback to have now beaten ALL 32 teams in the NFL.

Yup, that is a fact. They said that after the game Monday night just before they interviewed him, and he and the Vikings got done outclassing the Packers to a win. Got to watch the game on ESPN hidef. Thankfully Mediacom has a bunch of hidef channels for free. Ole Brett was slightly emotional during the interview. He brushed it off by saying he was always emotional. I don't think so. It was a historic night as the old timer played like a living legend... his last game as a thirty something. He turned 40 the next day.

I like the guy. I think he's a stand up kind of man, and he's got a restaurant up in Green Bay I think I'll go up and see one of these days.

Last edited:
Heard a blurb the other day that Favre is the ONLY NFL Quarterback to have now beaten ALL 32 teams in the NFL.

Yup, that is a fact. They said that after the game Monday night just before they interviewed him. Got to watch the game on ESPN hidef. Ole Brett was slightly emotional during the interview. He brushed it off by saying he was always emotional. I don't think so. It was a historic night as the old timer played like a living legend... his last game as a thirty something. He turned 40 the next day.

I like the guy. I think he's a stand up kind of man, and he's got a restaurant up in Green Bay I think I'll go up and see one of these days.
I agree, he's an awesome athlete and one helluva a nice guy. :clap2:

Forum List

Back