Breonna Taylor, Brett Hankinson not guilty!!!

Yes, but several drug dealers enabling bitch is dead. Now they will have to look for some other very very stupid women to mooch off of for a living place and drug den.
No, she was an innocent victim which is why her family got the biggest payout the city has every seen. Even if we took your stupid logic at face value what you would be celebrating is the police not getting the drug dealer and being so inept in their actions that the city had to reward the family of a drug enabler. As I said earlier, all your arguments are stupid.

Has anyone here ever argued to not prosecute anyone that shot someone else not in self defense?
That's the problem. Most police "murders" are a result of police acting in self defense.

Now, we can make a case for police being unnecessarily put in that position because political elite have agendas.

That's the problem. Most police "murders" are a result of police acting in self defense.

Some are. Those are not the ones in question. Also you can't claim self defense in the commission of a crime.

Now, we can make a case for police being unnecessarily put in that position because political elite have agendas.

Who had the agenda when the cop went and lied to the court to get a warrant?

Thxs Bitchy Lee Fansworth for the racist comedy.
Define "racist"

Am I right?

You and I both know that we are reasonable peopke and fools will be fools and they come in all flavors.

Would you feel more comfortable if I quit treating you like a peer and started ass kissing like fake-ass white idiots? When I treat you as an equal (like I always do) you get uncomfortable.

What gives?

Some are. Those are not the ones in question. Also you can't claim self defense in the commission of a crime.

Who had the agenda when the cop went and lied to the court to get a warrant?
His superiors put pressure on him to be "tough on crime" and tied advancement to arrests/convictions. That's what I mean by the political aspect.

His superiors put pressure on him to be "tough on crime" and tied advancement to arrests/convictions. That's what I mean by the political aspect.

He wasn't simply "gung ho" himself? How is it you know his motives? We see cops like this all the time. People who want to control others are drawn to this line of work.

He wasn't simply "gung ho" himself? How is it you know his motives? We see cops like this all the time. People who want to control others are drawn to this line of work.
But they can only advance if they make big busts.

You accuse me of speculating on his motives and in the same sentence, you do the same.

But they can only advance if they make big busts.

You accuse me of speculating on his motives and in the same sentence, you do the same.

Under no scenario was Breonna Taylor a big bust. Well other than it was.

In the end his motives are irrelevant. He lied to a judge to get a warrant. You don't get excused because you argue "he made me do it".

You feel this need to defend the cops here and I suppose only you know the reason for that.

Define "racist"

Am I right?

You and I both know that we are reasonable peopke and fools will be fools and they come in all flavors.

Would you feel more comfortable if I quit treating you like a peer and started ass kissing like fake-ass white idiots? When I treat you as an equal (like I always do) you get uncomfortable.

What gives?
Just act like a human being.

And now for some more truth...

Despite the complete lack of racial motive or other racial factors, coming just two months before George Floyd’s death, Taylor’s death became one of the alleged cases of the mass murder of blacks at the hands of police that led to protests, riots, and looting after Floyd’s death.
--------------
As so often happens in these highly-politicized allegedly race-related cases, prosecutors were under pressure to find some pretext to file charges against somebody, anybody.

Officer Brett Hankison, who fired 10 bullets none of which hit anyone, was charged with recklessly endangering the neighbors. Yes, that’s right, clearly a pretextual prosecution. One which a jury didn’t buy, returning a Not Guilty verdict on March 3, 2022, as the NY Times reports:
----------

Hankison is not on trial for the 26-year-old Black woman’s death but for firing bullets that went into an adjacent apartment, endangering a pregnant neighbor, her young child and her boyfriend.

Hankison is not on trial for the 26-year-old Black woman’s death but for firing bullets that went into an adjacent apartment, endangering a pregnant neighbor, her young child and her boyfriend.

Which is exactly what my first post states.

Which is exactly what my first post states.

And then you started the racism, racist, racist racism, racism racist, crap.....

Forum List

Back