Brennan told Congress he informed the gang of 8 and theWhite House about spying on Trump

Obama is a NAZI FASCIST DEEP STATIST!

When is Antifa going to protest this fascism?

Antifa is fascist, and only protests antifascism.

and how about all the spying they did on Epstein, an American citizen. What gives them the right to dig into his personal affairs!!! Outrage!!!!!!

Dirty old men. Naughty young girls. Plenty of drugs and alcohol. Oh, well, shit, let's not make assumptions here.

Epstein was a dual citizen of Israel and the US.

Epstein made more than a billion $$$ on 911 investing in

oil
gold
defense stocks
the long bond

because he knew Israel was going to do 911, get away with it, and Traitor W would start wars over it....

Between August 11th and September 6th 2017.

Yeah... and how about all the spying they did on Epstein, an American citizen. What gives them the right to dig into his personal affairs!!! Outrage!!!!!!
When Epstein cross that age line and the young ladies with credibility stepped forward and reported his nasty ass and what he was doing the court had every right to give that order. There is a big difference between false reports to get that warrant because you are a bureaucrat and you believe you have the right to dictate who or how the American citizens will spend their legitimate votes.
I disagree... I’m mean the way you frame it makes sense but your not framing it accurately.

There was a legit investigation going on that you all are calling “spying”. Political hyperbolic rhetoric. Do you really think you’re fooling anybody? If you really believe all that crap then you’re the fool

Yeah... and how about all the spying they did on Epstein, an American citizen. What gives them the right to dig into his personal affairs!!! Outrage!!!!!!

Say Epstein had your little girl, what would you do to get her back?

Brennan told Congress he informed the gang of 8 and theWhite House about spying on Trump
That's not what he said at all, retard.

Its two years old, whats new?

Investigating crimes that we now know as a fact occurred is not spying.

the CIA only spies on foreign countries, or foreigners in the US, especially unregistered foreign agents in our country,
If a US citizen is interacting with a foreigner, then well, there you go.

one analogy might be this: If your drug dealer is under surveillance, you cannot claim 'spying' when you get caught buying drugs from him.
The FBI had zero evidence to begin surveillance...so they tried to create evidence...everyone knows that now but you I guess....
Well, in truth, a counter-espionage investigation needs only the President to start. The entire investigation is reported to the President.

Hmm...who was President when this started? Oh yeah. Obama.

The cowardly closeted compromised Cocksucker in Chief was using US law enforcement and intelligence to

HELP HILLARY WIN AND KEEP HIS CLOSET DOOR SHUT

When Epstein cross that age line and the young ladies with credibility stepped forward and reported his nasty ass and what he was doing the court had every right to give that order. There is a big difference between false reports to get that warrant because you are a bureaucrat and you believe you have the right to dictate who or how the American citizens will spend their legitimate votes.
I disagree... I’m mean the way you frame it makes sense but your not framing it accurately.

There was a legit investigation going on that you all are calling “spying”. Political hyperbolic rhetoric. Do you really think you’re fooling anybody? If you really believe all that crap then you’re the fool
You can think I am a fool if you so desire but I do know that certain attorneys do lie and gullible or bought and paid for judges do approve of orders that go against the very fabric of justice and the law in this country. Hopefully in the future that will change and it will quit happening so frequently but as of yet I have not seen it.

We've known well over a year, That the gang of 8 were notified, why is this big news? Stzrok testified they notified the gang of 8???

McConnell is part of the gang of 8 being updated by our Intel agencies on Russian interference, and refused Obama's request to notify the public.....

So WHAT IS NEW or surprising???

Stzrock also said that there was no there "there" in reference to Trump. You can't have it both ways.
Page told Stzrok that POTUS wanted to know EVERYTHING they were doing but you'll discount that too.

You can think I am a fool if you so desire but I do know that certain attorneys do lie and gullible or bought and paid for judges do approve of orders that go against the very fabric of justice and the law in this country. Hopefully in the future that will change and it will quit happening so frequently but as of yet I have not seen it.
This whole thing is a desperate attempt
to back up Trumps idiotic tweet that Obama was tapping his wires. And then it was a tactic to divert from the mueller investigation. Point the finger back at the accusers. Oldest trick in the book. But bring on the investigation. It ain’t gonna lead to anything useful. you’ll see

This whole thing is a desperate attempt
to back up Trumps idiotic tweet that Obama was tapping his wires. And then it was a tactic to divert from the mueller investigation. Point the finger back at the accusers. Oldest trick in the book. But bring on the investigation. It ain’t gonna lead to anything useful. you’ll see
Nice spin Sparky.

That is nice spin. Thanks for playing

The cowardly closeted compromised Cocksucker in Chief was using US law enforcement and intelligence to

HELP HILLARY WIN AND KEEP HIS CLOSET DOOR SHUT
uh yea, Comey helped Trump get elected when Comey re-opened Hillary email inquiry a week before voting.
1ftnpwzzvfh31.jpg

So now that we know Obama knew...when will someone in the so called news business ask Obama what he knew and when he knew it?....

Where is that treasonous prick anyway?....

Treasonous prick? That and one hell of a lot more.

The only president that showed serious signs of mental illness was Barack Obama. His many gaffes prove he had lost touch with reality. He said the U.S. Constitution was 20 centuries old proving he has no concept of time; he claimed that Jacksonville, Florida, Savannah, Georgia and Charleston, South Carolina, were in the Gulf of Mexico thus displaying a diminished mental state that goes well beyond mere ignorance of geography; he claimed Europe was a country; he claimed our ancestors built the intercontinental railroad proving did not know the difference between intercontinental and transcontinental something that almost all adults know; he also claimed that some people wanted to go back to the status quo regarding health care whereas every educated adult knows you cannot return to the status quo (meaning present condition) but to the status quo ante (meaning previous state).

Obama has said and done more stupid things than any other president in history. There are many more gaffes, but the one thing that should have put the country on notice that something was seriously wrong with the man was when he signed the wrong date in a guest book. On a tour of Westminster Abbey in London, President Obama signed the guest book and added May 24, 2008, as the date. Unfortunately, the correct date was May 24, 2011! One of his advisers told him the month and day but neglected to tell him the year, probably because the adviser knew every normal person is aware of what year it is. Now I have known people to continue to use the old year for a short time after the start of the new year; however, I have never heard of a mentally healthy person getting the wrong date by 3 years. Obama's defenders on USMB said that he put down 2008 because that is the year he become president. Sadly, in order to prove the man was not delusional they proved he was ignorant. When you attend an event, you do not sign the guest book with the date you were elected president or homecoming queen nor the day you lost your virginity, the day your team won the Superbowl or the day you won the lottery. You input the date that you signed the book. It seems that everyone knows that but the man the media portrayed as one of the most intelligent men on the planet. Obama is a prime candidate for a mental institution.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blog.../24/AFxUKbAH_blog.html?utm_term=.ba261c016c11

Forum List

Back