Breitbart "Hillary originator of Birther campaign"

if the 'birther' crap started in the hillary camp back in 08 i'm sure she's not proud of it.

but she hasn't spent the last 8 years telling us that she's sending investigators to hawaii, and that any day now they are going to show us what they found that they just can't believe

she hasn't spent the last 8 years keeping that crap alive by 'reporting' every nutball conspiracy about it
she hasn't partnered with joe arpaio to find the 'real' birth certificate.

if the clinton camp started the birther rumors, fine. donald trump owns it now.

Even after getting her ass handed to her on the Pledge nonsense, Ladyshitslinger continues to believe the same sites. A mistake repeated many times is no longer a mistake, it is insanity.

Liberals are nasty bigots as proven.. Who can trust ANYONE who flings this kind of vile puke?? HELLY ROTTEN isn't fit to be a dog catcher much less President. Helly hates black people.. she is the QUEEN OF BIRTHERISM

From the Democratic Underground LMAO
Flashback: Clinton says of Obama "A few years ago, this guy would have been carrying our bags"
The Clinton circle blames Obama’s decision to go negative for the subsequent nastiness of the 2008 Democratic primaries. Bill Clinton fumed that the press failed to call out Obama for running on a message of hope and change while attacking Hillary as untrustworthy. In New Hampshire, on January 7th, he made his most famous remarks of the race, calling Obama’s record on Iraq “the biggest fairy tale I’ve ever seen!” He added, “The idea that one of these campaigns is positive and the other is negative, when I know the reverse is true and I have seen it and I have been blistered by it for months, is a little tough to take.” Clinton urged Hillary’s campaign to fire back, and, when it wouldn’t, at least to his satisfaction, he did so on his own.

Flashback: Clinton says of Obama "A few years ago, this guy would have been carrying our bags" - Democratic Underground

Bill Clinton 2008 on Obama: A few years ago, this guy would have been getting us coffee
POSTED AT 5:08 PM ON JANUARY 9, 2010 BY ALLAHPUNDIT

Bill Clinton 2008 on Obama: A few years ago, this guy would have been getting us coffee - Hot Air

Ooooo Let's see:

DNC leaked emails showing hate filled racism
Helly starting the Birther movement
Bubba stating Odumbo would have been serving them as an underling at one time..

LMAO
DAMN! You're hijacking your own fucking thread! Did you wake up a little wobbly this AM or did you catch something from PoliticalChica/Cynthia?

if the 'birther' crap started in the hillary camp back in 08 i'm sure she's not proud of it.

but she hasn't spent the last 8 years telling us that she's sending investigators to hawaii, and that any day now they are going to show us what they found that they just can't believe

she hasn't spent the last 8 years keeping that crap alive by 'reporting' every nutball conspiracy about it
she hasn't partnered with joe arpaio to find the 'real' birth certificate.

if the clinton camp started the birther rumors, fine. donald trump owns it now.
obama owns it now. :)

Original Birther Hillary Falsely Accuses Breitbart of Birtherism

Yesterday, Helly Rotten and her femi-metro quasi maling melted down over Bannon being involved in the Trump campaign siting "BIGOTRY" LMAO

Oh the tangled webs we weave..

And lest we forget.. DNC EMAILS that contained RACIST HATE FILLED BIGOTRY on the left..

Funny. That crazy shit has been thoroughly debunked by all the major fact-checkers. Didn't you learned your lesson on the Pledge of Allegiance fiasco - which is now resting in peace in the Rubber Room?

Funny. That crazy shit has been thoroughly debunked by all the major fact-checkers.

Funny. You're still FULL OF SHIT as usual, but then again you are a gullible lib after all. :eusa_liar: :lol:

If Hillary is the source, why have the pseudocons drank Hillary's piss? Enquiring minds want to know!

Notice how LGS/Sassy avoids answering the question, trying to hide behind large fonts.

I SEE YOU, LGS! IT ISN'T WORKING! I SEE YOU!

Why did you guzzle Hillary's piss?

Forum List

Back