Breasts, should you get implants ?? NO!!!

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
I for the life of me never understood the need to put an abnormal substance into ones body to make one feel more sexy and to entice men. Even if I got breast ca, I would I would never get an implant, but would wear a
breast prosthesis. Really ladies, its not worth it, all the pain and money for what , to appease men. If you are not naturally well endowed, you can always wear a padded bra to give you more of a sexy look, and if your man does not like your natural boobs he is not worth it. Why put yourself through it. Think twice before you do it.

This booklet highlights the most common problems associated with silicone gel-filled and saline-filled breast implants: those that occur in the breast or chest area, known as “local complications.” The most common local complications and adverse outcomes are capsular contracture (hardening of breast area around the implant), reoperation (additional surgeries), implant removal and rupture or deflation of the implant. Other local complications include implant wrinkling, asymmetry, scarring, pain, and infection at the incision site. These local complications often result in reoperation or implant removal

Reoperation
Breast implants are not lifetime devices. You may need to have one or more reoperations over the course of your life due to any one or combination of local complications. You may also need one or more reoperations to improve breast appearance if you are unsatisfied with the outcomes of the surgery aimed at correcting any local complications.

Breast Implant Complications

I for the life of me never understood the need to put an abnormal substance into ones body to make one feel more sexy and to entice men. Even if I got breast ca, I would I would never get an implant, but would wear a
breast prosthesis. Really ladies, its not worth it, all the pain and money for what , to appease men. If you are not naturally well endowed, you can always wear a padded bra to give you more of a sexy look, and if your man does not like your natural boobs he is not worth it. Why put yourself through it. Think twice before you do it.

This booklet highlights the most common problems associated with silicone gel-filled and saline-filled breast implants: those that occur in the breast or chest area, known as “local complications.” The most common local complications and adverse outcomes are capsular contracture (hardening of breast area around the implant), reoperation (additional surgeries), implant removal and rupture or deflation of the implant. Other local complications include implant wrinkling, asymmetry, scarring, pain, and infection at the incision site. These local complications often result in reoperation or implant removal

Reoperation
Breast implants are not lifetime devices. You may need to have one or more reoperations over the course of your life due to any one or combination of local complications. You may also need one or more reoperations to improve breast appearance if you are unsatisfied with the outcomes of the surgery aimed at correcting any local complications.

I think instead of getting "implants" you should get an education.
Here is what the title reads "Breasts, should you get an implants?? NO!!! ".
Should read "Breasts, should you get an implant?? NO!!!"
or read "Breasts, should you get implants?? NO!!!"
Shame that public education has created such low information "folks".

Reoperation

Thank you for noticing that. I corrected it. Like I said, I would never get implants or even an implant.

Last edited:

Reoperation

So you only want one implant, they can and will do that. I would never get implants.
Maybe if you could read, you would of seen the 2 types of sentence structures that could be used, the first is for one implant using "an implant" and the second is plural for using "implants". When you use "an implants", just shows that you must have a college degree in basket weaving..

Reoperation

So you only want one implant, they can and will do that. I would never get implants.
Maybe if you could read, you would of seen the 2 types of sentence structures that could be used, the first is for one implant using "an implant" and the second is plural for using "implants". When you use "an implants", just shows that you must have a college degree in basket weaving..

Man you a nasty piece of shit. Every post you post is nothing but hatred. Must be your gun that makes you so mean and nasty.

Think twice before you get implants, if you do not already have them.

Reoperation

Man you a nasty piece of shit. Every post you post is nothing but hatred. Must be your gun that makes you so mean and nasty.
Truth to a liberal is called Hatred. I pointed out how the title of the thread is grammatically incorrect, in the hope others with a lower education, would be better enlightened, so not to make the same mistake and you say it is hatred. You liberals are too funny..

Truth to a liberal is called Hatred. I pointed out how the title of the thread is grammatically incorrect, in the hope others with a lower education, would be better enlightened, so not to make the same mistake and you say it is hatred. You liberals are too funny..

I read your posts. I said thank you and corrected my error, and you have to go on and on and on and on. Too many ons.

I read your posts. I said thank you and corrected my error, and you have to go on and on and on and on. Too many ons.
And then you said, which I replied to.
You should of let it go at this point, but you didn't. so here I am again, responding to your liberal HATRED...

I wouldn't let anyone cut me open unless it was absolutely necessary. Being cut open like that can cause a lot of health complications even later on down the road with scar tissues and stuff. No thanks.
But you ChrisL have really small boobies.

They are barely A's. Not even close to B's.

You should think about getting implants.

Any babe with boobies that are completely flat or really small should get implants if they can afford it.

For B or larger implants are unnecessary.

A B-boobie is just fine. That's just barely a handful but just enough.

I am probably the expert around here on boobies.

I have seen and felt (etc.) hundreds of them.

Most of you cannot say that.

Reoperation

I am the grammar Nazi here.

Not anybody else.

I am probably the expert around here on boobies.

I have seen and felt (etc.) hundreds of them.

Most of you cannot say that.
Are you a pig farmer?
bc9ff_sow_nursing_piglets.jpg

And then you said, which I replied to.
You should of let it go at this point, but you didn't. so here I am again, responding to your liberal HATRED...
Not: "You should of ..."
But instead: "You should HaVE..."

Verb constructions.

There is no such thing as "should of".

Forum List

Back