Breaking:WikiLeaks Founder Assange Arrested in Britain on Sex Charges

Marshall added: "It's important to remember that Mr Assange has not been charged with anything, he only wants to be interviewed as a witness, so magistrates may decide they're not happy with sending him to Sweden but that it's ok for police to come over here to interview him.

"But if magistrates decide otherwise and he is extradited, the Swedish police will interview him and then decide whether there is enough evidence to go to trial or not."

Sky News' reporter Paul Harrison expects that Mr Assange's bail will be set at around £100,000 to £200,000.

"If the money can't be found then he will have to be held in custody on remand, but I don't think that will be the case despite it being a very large sum," he said.

"And I don't think there are any concerns that he will go on the run. It was his intention to meet the police and he denies all the allegations against him."

Julian Assange: WikiLeaks Founder Meets Police In Britain Over Sexual Assault Claims In Sweden | UK News | Sky News

He should be extradited to the United States for leaking info detrimental to national security.

He's spending the night 'at Her Majesty's pleasure' (ie in prison). Meanwhile, major credit cards, banks and paypal are refusing to process donations to Wikileaks, and major ISPs are refusing to host the site. Just the beginning of a very bad week for Assange.

Good.

He's spending the night 'at Her Majesty's pleasure' (ie in prison). Meanwhile, major credit cards, banks and paypal are refusing to process donations to Wikileaks, and major ISPs are refusing to host the site. Just the beginning of a very bad week for Assange.

Good.

He has vowed that if any action or anything happens? He will lay bombshells to take out many...

Whatever this is supposed to mean?

Good.

He has vowed that if any action or anything happens? He will lay bombshells to take out many...

Wikileaks uploaded a huge, encrypted "insurance file" to filesharing websites that a number of people have downloaded. The idea is that if the organization is threatened, they'll release the password for this file, which presumably contains a ton of incredibly sensitive information.

FoxNews.com - WikiLeaks Ready to Release Giant 'Insurance' File if Shut Down

Good.

Wikileaks uploaded a huge, encrypted "insurance file" to filesharing websites that a number of people have downloaded. The idea is that if the organization is threatened, they'll release the password for this file, which presumably contains a ton of incredibly sensitive information.

If he thinks that's gonna stop the US or Sweden going after his ass, he's mistaken. Right now, he's struggling to find ISPs prepared to host it, and he's struggling to find a bank etc that will process donations to his site.

If he thinks that's gonna stop the US or Sweden going after his ass, he's mistaken. Right now, he's struggling to find ISPs prepared to host it, and he's struggling to find a bank etc that will process donations to his site.

Since tens of thousands of users have already downloaded it according to the FOX article, that's inconsequential. The file itself is still hosted on a number of public trackers, anyway; here's one instance of it:

insurance.aes256 ? insurance ? isoHunt ? the BitTorrent & P2P search engine

I'm sure that finding some way to disseminate the pass phrase would pose little difficulty even if the organization fell apart completely. It may not stop any government but there's really nothing they can do to stop it at this point, either.

these "sex charges" seem to be bogus, if they are what i actually heard that they involve
since when is not wearing a condom during consensual sex a crime

Assange will be extradited to Sweden, then he will be extradited to the USA, where he will be indicted by a jury in Alexandria VA. He will then be tried and found guilty. If you ask any questions about "due process" you may be found guilty of a crime too....

You know people are so focused on the messenger ( wikileaks) but not focused on the source of it.

I want to know who is leaking all this info to him.

You know people are so focused on the messenger ( wikileaks) but not focused on the source of it.

An Army private.... kid called Manning. Apparently, his feelings were hurt when his boyfriend dumped him. Fucking traitor.

Last edited:
I'd laugh myself stupid if he was monstrously gang-raped in a federal prison, and his jailors filmed and uploaded the footage of his ordeal onto the internet.

Last edited:

An Army private.... kid called Manning............ Fucking traitor.
Was FBI agent Mark Felt, aka "Deep Throat", who leaked the papers that resulted in the Watergate scandal; and eventually lead to the resignation of President Nixon, a traitor? :cool:

Forum List

Back