Breaking white house and all Federal buildings are on lockdown aircraft violated air space

Obama is panicking because he knows Trump is about to take him down...so he is sending drones owned by Soros to take out Trump

I see Trump's intellectually challenged friends are making fun of our "beloved" former President Obama! Stay off Fox "Fake" Newschannel and OAN Network. Clean your mind with a few swallows of catcus jack oil! Fixes the problem every time...

• Banned
I'm pretty sure it must not be to important since MSM hasn't picked it up yet........ lmfao

• Banned
A U.S. Capitol Police source says there is an 'unauthorized aircraft' near Washington. Air traffic control lost contact with it, said the source (who doesn't know what kind of plane it is). The White House is on "shelter in place" lockdown right now. Same at the U.S. Capitol. David Martosko on Twitter

WHEN YOU ARE FKN MORON WHO KNOWS NOTHING LIKE THESE IDIOTS ABOVE LMFAO!!

I'm pretty sure it must not be to important since MSM hasn't picked it up yet........ lmfao
i saw it hours ago on msm

and its benign

why do you think EVERYTHING down to the last stom of life is some deep dark conspiracy? get a fuckin life already

I see Trump's intellectually challenged friends are making fun of our "beloved" former President Obama! Stay off Fox "Fake" Newschannel and OAN Network. Clean your mind with a few swallows of catcus jack oil! Fixes the problem every time...

How much does it pay to lie, defile, and embarrass yourself online?

How many different forums do you have to post on in a day?

How much does it pay to lie, defile, and embarrass yourself online?

How many different forums do you have to post on in a day?

Obviously all the same ones you do since you know he has ? You must enjoy reading his drivel so you have something to gripe about. Do you go to all the other forums and Cyber stalk his posts! ROTFLMAO.:11_2_1043::laughing0301:

A U.S. Capitol Police source says there is an 'unauthorized aircraft' near Washington. Air traffic control lost contact with it, said the source (who doesn't know what kind of plane it is). The White House is on "shelter in place" lockdown right now. Same at the U.S. Capitol. David Martosko on Twitter

WHEN YOU ARE FKN MORON WHO KNOWS NOTHING LIKE THESE IDIOTS ABOVE LMFAO!!
Nothingburger

Forum List

Back