Breaking: Two Police Officers Shot Outside Ferguson Police Department

Have read his and your posts. Yes, you are being partisan. The facts about Ferguson are quite clear. Wilson was justified in shooting Brown. FPD needs to be replaced.

If he was justified in shooting him, why do you think the FPD needs to be replaced? And who, pray tell, do you want to replace them with? What exactly are you saying here? You want the entire police force to be fired? And how far up the rungs would you want to go? The Chief of Police? The Mayor? Who else are you going to crucify and for what reason?

No no, ChrisL; Jake is correct. Heads must roll and that should be the one AT THE TOP!!!

Holder first...oh snap, he's gone....and whoever is above him!!!

Greg

Just because Wilson had a righteous shoot does not mean the DOJ should not do a righteous shoot on the FPD.

DOJ has done it before and DOJ will figure out how much has to be done.

You advocating a "righteous shoot" on the FPD...you mean like Waco??

Greg

Demokkkrat family snaps....behaving "righteously"..

Just because Wilson had a righteous shoot does not mean the DOJ should not do a righteous shoot on the FPD.

Duluth-lynching-postcard-300x180.jpg

Now instead of using stupid white folk to do the lynchings the Dems want to use stupid black folk???? The only thing consistent is Dems are attached to lynching!!!

Greg

Greg, breitbart is giving an opinion, which you like.

So what? Opinion is an opinion.

Now instead of using stupid white folk to do the lynchings the Dems want to use stupid black folk???? The only thing consistent is Dems are attached to lynching!!!Greg
Conservatives love lynchings. You are not any good at this at all.

Bet you cant. Just as I'd bet no one in ferguson can.
You dont know shit about firearms.
No, I can't. I'm not very good with a pistol anymore. I was at one time back when I was in the Marine Corps. In the Marine Corps, I qualified as a Sharp Shooter with a 45 cal. But, I'm older and don't shoot pistols much anymore. But, with a rifle, that's a different story. I can hold my own with a rifle. I have three rifles and two of them are very accurate, even with me shooting them and I'm 67 years young. You don't know as much as you think you know. At. least where I'm concerned. You know absolutely nothing about me, nor what I've done or haven't, nor what I know and don't know. But, go ahead with your childish personal attacks if it makes your day. Your age?

You think a .22 goes "ZING"
Apparently all your firearm knowledge comes from comic books.
My firearm knowledge comes from many years of shooting, hunting, owning guns, and using different size and cal. of bullets. I have owned and shot 30.06, .270., 7 X 57 Mausers, .22, 12, 20, 16, and 410 shot guns, .308, 9mm pistols, 38 pistols, and 45 pistols. I presently have ( 2 ) 7mm Mausers and one .270 rifle. I started shooting when I was 6 or 7 years old. I have hunted all of my life, and continue to do so. I have shot at targets, animals, and mistletoe hanging in trees. Anything else you'd like to know? Oh, and I forgot an M1 while serving in the Marine Corps.
Ironic that you almost forgot the M1. Because that is exactly what it sounded like. So I was off by .08, shoot me. ah, wait...

Well, the M1 was back in 1967 - 1970. What do you mean you were off by .08? No, I wouldn't shoot you. I don't shoot people. I hunt deer. I shoot targets. Not people.

I shoot targets, not people.
BUT, If the life of my loved ones or I "become the issue", I will make an exception.

Now instead of using stupid white folk to do the lynchings the Dems want to use stupid black folk???? The only thing consistent is Dems are attached to lynching!!!Greg

Sorry, the original KKK was made up of democrats.

KKK Terrorist Arm of the Democratic Party National Black Republican Association

The thread title should read: “Breaking: Two Police Officers Shot Outside Ferguson Police Department, many on the right attempt to exploit the tragedy for some perceived partisan gain.”

I'm under no obligation of any kind to prove anything.

Ah, and there is your problem. You talk big, but have nothing to back it up. Carry on.
in reality it's no problem....and back up is unnecessary...

Oh really? And how many arguments have you won with that attitude?
all of them..

Right, lets see some links. Normally, when someone says "I don't have to prove anything" it usually means they have no argument and are not willing to prove their position.

Battleship mouth; rowboat ass.

Last edited:
Daws and TK: who made the first affirmation?

That person has to provide something other than opinion, unless it is going to be a "I think"discussion.

They were Democrats that did the lynchings, history challenged. The same ones who gave the US the "New Deal" which liberals rave about; you know, that "Social Security" thingy. You saying that Social Security was loved by Conservatives?? lol.

You really do have tunnel vision!! Read much ACTUAL US History??

Greg

The thread title should read: “Breaking: Two Police Officers Shot Outside Ferguson Police Department, many on the right attempt to exploit the tragedy for some perceived partisan gain.”

You mean like Obama and Holder and Sharpton have done for 6 months?

Shooting cops needs to be brought to light. Its flat out terrorism. And the Sharpton crowd not only sparked it but celebrate it.

The KKK were always conservatives, then and now, as any who have read American history knows. No one can disprove that Southerners were less likely then to vote for the big banking and stock exchange acts.

Last edited:
The KKK were always conservatives, then and now, as any who have read American history knows. No one can disprove that Southerners were less likely then to vote for the big banking and stock exchange acts.

Southerners back then were not "conservatives". They wanted the federal government to come in with big relief programs for them to help with the aftermath of civil war reconstruction and the great depression.

Havent you heard the song "Song of the South" lyrics .."Mr Roosevelt is gonna save us all...."

The KKK was full of Southerners who wanted big government to save them.

Forum List

Back