Breaking! Trump tops DeSantis by a Whopping 46 Points in New Poll

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
And this is coming from the liberal source 'The Hill'. DeSantis is toast. Actually if you think about it, RFK Jr. is running closer to Biden than DeSantis is to Trump.

I'm not advocating for a specific candidate, although either would be a challenge for BIden to defeat in 2024; Regardless, it's a little too early to discuss the playing field without knowing what other candidates are in the mix. this includes the current Democrat president who is being challenged in the primaries .. something that hasn't happened since H.W. Bush and Jimmy Carter days.

I almost don't care who beats Biden at this point. As long as the GOP doesn't let a fuckin shitbag like Romney through the goal posts, I don't even care who wins.

And this is coming from the liberal source 'The Hill'. DeSantis is toast. Actually if you think about it, RFK Jr. is running closer to Biden than DeSantis is to Trump.

Tim Scott is announcing soon.

When DeSantis declares any current lead Trump may enjoy will be washed away.....

OIP.NQ1MFyNQ7zgfagrUNb8SQAHaDF

RFK could very well become the next president. Honestly, his demeanour would work well aganst Trump, even in a debate. For instance, Jeb Bush would have been more successful in his debate against Trump if not for his name and being a career politician. Just my two cents.

Forum List

Back