BREAKING: Trump just pulled out of TPP

An excellent start. NAFTA should be next on the chopping block.

I think its good as gone....Mexico had its way for 20+ years and wont want any concessions

Trade deals work TWO ways, not One.

Want to pay more for lots of stuff?

Go for it.
Well so far these trade deals have all been ONE WAY; FUCKING THE USA.
But not our corporations. They made out like bandits.

Last edited:
BREAKING: Trump Just Pulled Out Of TPP
WhiteHouse.gov has announced, via President Trump, that the TPP deal will no longer have the United States as a participant. The TPP was one of Obama’s achievements, in terms of trade deals, and Trump has quickly lived up to his promise to remove the United States from the deal. This is sure to upset the herd.
BREAKING: Trump Just Pulled the USA Out Of The TPP
---------------------------------------------------

This is very good news to hear. If he hadn't pulled us out of this we were in even more serious trouble than before.

View attachment 107999
Trump doesn't even know what is in it.

An excellent start. NAFTA should be next on the chopping block.

I think its good as gone....Mexico had its way for 20+ years and wont want any concessions

Trade deals work TWO ways, not One.

Want to pay more for lots of stuff?

Go for it.

Damn right I will pay more for USA made goods that lasts instead of the cheap Mexican/Chinese shit that you need to replace all the time.

We have to put the Geni back in the proverbial bottle and strip corporations of any political rights as a person.
WOW! I'm impressed, I had no idea to what depth of liberalism you had sunk. Welcome comrade! :)
Suspicion of corporate power crosses party lines and has for centuries.

I think of my self as a 1968 liberal in a wack-job far left era.

Trump proposes to lay a 45 percent tax on American shoppers who buy Chinese-made goods. He won’t put it quite that way, of course: Those who want to tax trade always pretend that the wicked awful scheming foreigners are the ones who will pay the tax, but consumers usually end up being the ones who suffer. If the price of Chinese-made electronic calculators goes up 45 percent, you can bet that the price of U.S.-made or Swiss-made electronic calculators is going to go up 40 percent.

Read more at:

What Trump Doesn’t Understand — It’s a Lot — about Our Trade Deficit with China

Bend over now and take it in the rear.

Trump proposes to lay a 45 percent tax on American shoppers who buy Chinese-made goods. He won’t put it quite that way, of course: Those who want to tax trade always pretend that the wicked awful scheming foreigners are the ones who will pay the tax, but consumers usually end up being the ones who suffer. If the price of Chinese-made electronic calculators goes up 45 percent, you can bet that the price of U.S.-made or Swiss-made electronic calculators is going to go up 40 percent.

Read more at:

fascinating.

do you have anything to say about the topic of this thread, which is TPP?

Read more at:

fascinating.

I would certainly trust Trump's business acumen over Obama's any day of the week.

Read more at:

fascinating.

Yes the drug companies should not be involved in the 70 year patents and should remain at the 20 year since invention. That would make generic drug companies go under, so that needs to be taken out of the patent process, also probably medical equipment.

Read more at:

fascinating.

I would certainly trust Trump's business acumen over Obama's any day of the week.

Will he have to bankrupt us several times first? He is a reality TV star, has not built for years, he is a salesman , more or less. Obama has more brains in his little toe than Trump has in is whole body.

Forum List

Back