BREAKING: Trump just pulled out of TPP

Trans-Pacific Partnership trade deal withdrawal Trump's first executive action Monday, sources say - CNNPolitics.com

CNN is reporting that Trump with withdraw from TPP as one of his first major actions.

This should be interesting. Can't say he isn't doing some of what he said he'd do, if this turns out to be true.

CNN OMFG, talk about fake news you have got to be kidding me the only geek that still reads CNN :clap2:

This has been reported all over the place. If you can refute it, go right ahead and do so.

Btw, it's only fake news if it isn't actually true. I know Trump spits on them, and I have also, as I think they've got an axe to grind with trump which has effected their impartiality, but in this case it's a simple fact.

upload_2017-1-24_17-25-20.png

It is not FAKE , He got us the hell out of the TPP

BREAKING: Trump Just Pulled Out Of TPP
WhiteHouse.gov has announced, via President Trump, that the TPP deal will no longer have the United States as a participant. The TPP was one of Obama’s achievements, in terms of trade deals, and Trump has quickly lived up to his promise to remove the United States from the deal. This is sure to upset the herd.
BREAKING: Trump Just Pulled the USA Out Of The TPP
---------------------------------------------------

This is very good news to hear. If he hadn't pulled us out of this we were in even more serious trouble than before.

View attachment 107999
Can't wait to see what happens when he tries to pull out of NAFTA. In Canada, the Government pays for ALL healthcare. In Mexico, wages are a third of what they are here. Corporations won't like those increases.

Forum List

Back