Breaking Trump just ended hemp prohibition across america legalizing industrial hemp farming nationw

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Achieving another breathtaking win for the American people while fighting against a criminal, corrupt establishment, President Donald J. Trump just legalized industrial hemp nationwide by signing the new Farm Bill into law. The hemp legalization provision was spearheaded by Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY), further demonstrating that Republicans support hemp legalization and agricultural freedom.
BREAKING: Trump Just Ended Hemp Prohibition Across America, Legalizing Industrial Hemp Farming Nationwide

Oh yes and next comes legalized cannabis here come the billions. Best of all the chance to have a " CHOICE" in medicine not tainted with fake chemicals ( yet).

Achieving another breathtaking win for the American people while fighting against a criminal, corrupt establishment, President Donald J. Trump just legalized industrial hemp nationwide by signing the new Farm Bill into law. The hemp legalization provision was spearheaded by Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY), further demonstrating that Republicans support hemp legalization and agricultural freedom.
BREAKING: Trump Just Ended Hemp Prohibition Across America, Legalizing Industrial Hemp Farming Nationwide

Oh yes and next comes legalized cannabis here come the billions. Best of all the chance to have a " CHOICE" in medicine not tainted with fake chemicals ( yet).
That's gonna royally piss off the cotton farmers.

I have 900,000 shares of HEMP - Stock quote for Hemp Inc - MSN Money . If and when the stock goes to $10 a share, I will sell off 100,000 shares putting it in a dividend stock producing 10% return on dividends, and hold the rest. If Hemp does a chipotle and goes to $700 a share, that times 800,000 puts my net worth on Hemp at $560,000,000.

The Cannabis Market That Could Grow 700% By 2020

I have 900,000 shares of HEMP - Stock quote for Hemp Inc - MSN Money . If and when the stock goes to $10 a share, I will sell off 100,000 shares putting it in a dividend stock producing 10% return on dividends, and hold the rest. If Hemp does a chipotle and goes to $700 a share, that times 800,000 puts my net worth on Hemp at $560,000,000.

I am hoping that eventually Hemp will give a dividend of $1.00 a share. I will be sitting quite comfortably on that CBD investment.

Caddo Kid, you can laugh now, but I will be laughing soon enough. And you liberals will still be bitching and moaning about income inequality. Too fucking funny about dumbass poor liberals...

I only have 30$ invested right now but it goes up 10$ each month automatically in some weed companies stock..several of them...not expecting to make much but I am young so I can wait on it to hit big.

I only have 30$ invested right now but it goes up 10$ each month automatically in some weed companies stock..several of them...not expecting to make much but I am young so I can wait on it to hit big.
The only problem with weed stocks, is the ability of some states to allow each person to grow their own up to 1 ounce. That cuts into the profits eventually because if everyone has an ounce, why go to the store to buy it. CBD on the other hand, is going to be put into just about everything,

Bloomberg - Are you a robot?
CBD-based beauty products push cannabidiol, cosmetics markets to further growth
Hemp seed (shelled) Nutrition Facts & Calories
Hemp Seed Ice Cream | Good Hemp

Nope. Lol. Legalizing farming of golden poppies doesn’t mean the next step is opium poppies.

And while you’re celebrating, consider this you pot fog heads... all that male hemp pollen floating through the stratosphere from huge industrial farms. Lol. All that seeded pot. And the offspring less & less potent.

Beware the law of unintended consequences. I do believe Uncle Sam has figured out a way to eradicate Ganga after all. :itsok:

Think of all the strong ropes we can now make to hang the Leftists destroying our country.

I have 900,000 shares of HEMP - Stock quote for Hemp Inc - MSN Money . If and when the stock goes to $10 a share, I will sell off 100,000 shares putting it in a dividend stock producing 10% return on dividends, and hold the rest. If Hemp does a chipotle and goes to $700 a share, that times 80j0,000 puts my net worth on Hemp at $560,000,000.

The only problem with weed stocks, is the ability of some states to allow each person to grow their own up to 1 ounce. That cuts into the profits eventually because if everyone has an ounce, why go to the store to buy it. CBD on the other hand, is going to be put into just about everything,

We can make soap but nobody does.

Think of all the strong ropes we can now make to hang the Leftists destroying our country.
I love hemp clothing. Next to cotton, it's tops for comfort on the skin. It seems to have some flaws in the strength of the weave though. A blend of fibers might be better and a knit more suitable. But if they got that blend down and produced a nice knit fabric with a good deal of hemp fiber, you won't find more durable and comfortable clothing.

But industrial hemp also offers biofuel from the waste products. The seeds produce oil, which can be used to cut into biodiesel, I'd think, and a zillion other industrial uses. It is a nitrogen loving plant. It's water hungry too, like alfalfa. So they'd have to get the farms next to stockyards and good sources of water, year round.

And as I said, the byproduct, thousands of tons of male non-psychoactive industrial hemp pollen circulating in the stratosphere, will save the fed many millions of dollars in eradication efforts of hemp's half-sister, ganga. Five years of cross-pollinating will eradicate ganga across the country. So this new/old crop will save the fed billions in the long run I'd think. And be a real money maker too.

SO what amount of money do you need to start a pot stock so to speak LOL .......

Can you start out with 100 bucks, 20 etc? or a few thousand?

SO what amount of money do you need to start a pot stock so to speak LOL .......

Just type in Pot Stocks in the search engine and they will show up. You need to do some homework though to see which ones have a future and will grow. I guess you can say grow more weed....

Top Medical Marijuana Stocks to Buy in 2019 -- The Motley Fool

Just type in Pot Stocks in the search engine and they will show up. You need to do some homework though to see which ones have a future and will grow. I guess you can say grow more weed....

Thank you much, greatly appreciate your information . :11_2_1043:

Thank you much, greatly appreciate your information . :11_2_1043:
Always willing to share information on how to get richer. The more information that the citizens have the less power the liberal elites in government over you.

Nope. Lol. Legalizing farming of golden poppies doesn’t mean the next step is opium poppies.

And while you’re celebrating, consider this you pot fog heads... all that male hemp pollen floating through the stratosphere from huge industrial farms. Lol. All that seeded pot. And the offspring less & less potent.

Beware the law of unintended consequences. I do believe Uncle Sam has figured out a way to eradicate Ganga after all. :itsok:

You are a genius; impotent weed!! lmao

Greg

You are a genius; impotent weed!! lmao

Greg
I’d like to believe I was the first one to think of massive hemp pollen diluting ganga to nothing, but I think it has crossed the minds of the conservatives. You know, like a light bulb. And there’s no escaping that the dilution will happen.

What a great day it will be when the filthy, deadly marijuana plants are irradiated from the entire Earth. It will end the end of the only reason Liberarians organize to vote.

What a great day it will be when the filthy, deadly marijuana plants are irradiated from the entire Earth. It will end the end of the only reason Liberarians organize to vote.
That's a bit extreme. The simple math is that with thousands of tons of industrial male hemp pollen floating across the mountain passes and swirling around everywhere, it's a matter of time before the psychoactive strains are made commercially worthless and then nonexistent.

Forum List

Back