Breaking! School Shooting In Maryland At Great Mills High School

24273.gif

This must be fake news. It is virtually impossible to have a school shooting in Maryland because it has strict gun control laws and the schools are gun free zones.
We need tougher federal gun laws then. Thanks for pointing that out

Thanks to the bravery of the SRO, many lives were saved. And it also proves the students in Florida marching on DC are full of shit. It takes a good man with a gun to stop a bad man with a gun. That Hobbs character needs to shut the fuck up and quit listening to the Democrat and anti- gun snowflakes.

Breaking Update!

Explain why a student at the school during the shooting just happens to have CNNs number on standby and gives them a call while the crisis unfolded?

WTH? CNN Interviews Student Locked in Classroom *During* Great Mills HS Shooting – Asks If He Can Stay on the Phone When Police Order Him Out
CNN wanted the student to stay on the phone talking hoping the shooter will hear him, locate him and shoot him on live TV. It's all about ratings.

Only silly booboo remains.

With no fodder to advance disarming America, leftists will abandon this thread, but I'll keep bumping it. :)

Jeez, the first two posts are from the two well-known racists.
The incident involved a high school student illegally possessing a handgun and specifically targeting a girl he had a relationship with and an additional student that may have been a part of that, and after that, was killed by the School Resources Officer, who unlike the one in Parkland, did what was expected of him and killed the high school student who was the threat. The system set in place there worked, for the most part and thus reduced any possible further tragedy.

This must be fake news. It is virtually impossible to have a school shooting in Maryland because it has strict gun control laws and the schools are gun free zones.

You are really confused about this, aren't you Moon Bat?

What we need is more security in our schools and that is what the NRA is calling for. That is common sense and It worked today. It didn't work in Parkland because the government asshole was a chickenshit and that is why we need to arm teachers and other staff for when the government fails us.

What we don't need is taking away the Constitutional rights of hundreds of millions of law abiding citizen, which is what you stupid Moon bats are advocating and won't do a damn thing to stop any crime.

I suspect for every NRA member that actually pony ups the membership there are 20 adults that support the right to keep and bear arms as envisioned in the Bill of Rights.

We have 300,000,000 firearms in this country and they are not all distributed among the six million NRA members. Although I am doing my part with about 50 of them.

Anyone with FIFTY guns can accurately be described as a "fetishist" ;)
The operative word is "Collector," not fetishist.

I suspect for every NRA member that actually pony ups the membership there are 20 adults that support the right to keep and bear arms as envisioned in the Bill of Rights.

We have 300,000,000 firearms in this country and they are not all distributed among the six million NRA members. Although I am doing my part with about 50 of them.

Well that depends - I HAVE read your posts :wink:

tednugentted_the_hunter.jpg

Well that depends - I HAVE read your posts :wink:

tednugentted_the_hunter.jpg
I guess you haven't.

Ted Nugent is a fucking idiot.

I've never liked him or most of his music.

He reminds me of you

An arrogant pussy.

What we need is more security in our schools and that is what the NRA is calling for. That is common sense and It worked today. It didn't work in Parkland because the government asshole was a chickenshit and that is why we need to arm teachers and other staff for when the government fails us.

What we don't need is taking away the Constitutional rights of hundreds of millions of law abiding citizen, which is what you stupid Moon bats are advocating and won't do a damn thing to stop any crime.
Ultimately I agree but I want common sense gun legislation. Such legislation exits but you gun nuts fight everything.

Even republicans aren’t as gun nutty as you. I’ll give you an example. The gop Michigan house and senate are debating letting anyone conceal carry even without the safety class. Personally I want this law to pass because I don’t want to take the class. But I bet you this bill doesn’t make it into law.

Do you want to remove the regulations? Republicans are torn in Michigan.

How about your state? Does it allow anyone to conceal carry without taking a gun safety test? And pay the fee? Then your state has common sense gun regulations that criminals don’t abide by but should we eliminate the regulation? Name one state that allows anyone to conceal carry. Maybe alaska

Here we go again. Most likely a Hillary or Bernie supporter.

Story developing.

Shooting Reported At Maryland High School – True Pundit
/----/ Geee, look how it ended. An armed School guard raced in and killed the shooter and ended it cold. Now where are all of the gun grabbers who say we don't need guns in school. HEY - a good guy with a gun stopped a bad guy with a gun.
"When the shooting took place, our school resource officer, who was stationed inside the school, was alerted to the event and the shots being fired. He pursued the shooter and engaged the shooter, during which that engagement he fired a round at the shooter," Cameron said.
Maryland School Shooting Leaves 2 Hurt, Shooter Dead

We need police to have the power to whisk anyone they think is a threat away quickly.

Now something bad has to happen before they can do anything. That’s the sad truth.

So what are the answers? The police should have been able to take this nuts guns based on what I’ve seen

But there are so many nuts.

Did you hear the one kid shot his sister over the controller? I say the parents should be accountable but then I’d want my kids to know how to use a gun in case someone broke in. I wouldn’t want the gun locked away. I would care more if someone elses kid got shot. If it’s in the family they’re suffering enough.

Maybe eliminating social services to people who can’t afford children will mean people who shouldn’t have children won’t have them. Or they won’t be able to afford a gun.

Jeez, the first two posts are from the two well-known racists.
The incident involved a high school student illegally possessing a handgun and specifically targeting a girl he had a relationship with and an additional student that may have been a part of that, and after that, was killed by the School Resources Officer, who unlike the one in Parkland, did what was expected of him and killed the high school student who was the threat. The system set in place there worked, for the most part and thus reduced any possible further tragedy.
"Say it loud, I'm black and I'm proud!" Is that chant from the 60s a racist statement? If your answer is no, the OP basically says the same same in different words. That doesn't make them racist either. From what I've read of Steve, he's proud of his race. It has a rich history with plenty of accomplishments. I'm proud of my white heritage too. I married a beautiful Hispanic girl.

We need police to have the power to whisk anyone they think is a threat away quickly.

Now something bad has to happen before they can do anything. That’s the sad truth.

So what are the answers? The police should have been able to take this nuts guns based on what I’ve seen

But there are so many nuts.

Did you hear the one kid shot his sister over the controller? I say the parents should be accountable but then I’d want my kids to know how to use a gun in case someone broke in. I wouldn’t want the gun locked away. I would care more if someone elses kid got shot. If it’s in the family they’re suffering enough.

Maybe eliminating social services to people who can’t afford children will mean people who shouldn’t have children won’t have them. Or they won’t be able to afford a gun.

With 330 million people in this country on any given day there are a million or more first rate nutcases willing to do something really stupid or really bad.

No real way to stop it. The Moon Bats zeal to take away our Constitutional Rights is not only oppressive but will be absolutely ineffective. Liberals never come up with a viable solution on anything, do they?

Story developing.

Story developing.

Nope, as with the bombing attacks in Texas, once again, WHITE MOTHERFUCKERS FUCKIN UP THIS COUNTRY AND OUR SCHOOLS....YOU PEOPLE REEK OF EVIL!!

While at work today I wondered which of our resident dipshits would be the first to politicize this heinous act...

Now I know...

Congratulations you halfwits, you two can share the Douchebag of the Day Award...

Forum List

Back