BREAKING! Robert Mueller Gave The 'Stand Down' Order To Rescue Ambassador Stephens In Benghazi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
durr.gif

I love how even the far right website you linked to has such little faith in this story that they won't put it on their front page. :lol:

Along with CIA Director Petraeus. This is an unbelievable breaking revelation. As one commenter posted on Twitter:

"Hillary promised Morsi that the Blind Sheik would be returned to Egypt. State denied paperwork, so she cooked up a fake kidnapping of Stevens & planned to trade him for the Blind Sheik. It backfired."

Under Obama and Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, FBI Director Mueller and CIA Director Petraeus Grounded Critical Benghazi Rescue Operation – True Pundit

:lol:

did you major in stupid at podunk community college?

Along with CIA Director Petraeus. This is an unbelievable breaking revelation. As one commenter posted on Twitter:

"Hillary promised Morsi that the Blind Sheik would be returned to Egypt. State denied paperwork, so she cooked up a fake kidnapping of Stevens & planned to trade him for the Blind Sheik. It backfired."

Under Obama and Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, FBI Director Mueller and CIA Director Petraeus Grounded Critical Benghazi Rescue Operation – True Pundit

awwww... poor psychotic little kkk boi

Nothing about Petraeus surprises me.....he was a 4-Star and had never been in combat before Iraq and there he was only in a convoy that took some small arms fire behind his truck....got a CIB for that.

Can't be true. Hillary can't cook up a boiled egg.

I wonder, when people believe articles like this do they ever stop and ask themselves why the only people in the world with this scoop is one website nobody has ever heard of? :dunno:

Steve, I love it......the lefties flock to things like this.....you always get em riled up....nice job!

Not long ago I would have dismissed these stories as nothing more than conservatives trolling liberals. Then a man shot up a pizza shop looking for a child sex ring.

Steve, I love it......the lefties flock to things like this.....you always get em riled up....nice job!

Steve is the poster child for the Trump zealots. He is all of their “best” qualities tied into one person

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
He trolls the left.....and they fall for it...every time! It's hilarious and like clockwork

I have often suspected he is actually trolling the right. He post total bullshit, he makes racist and sexist comments on a regular basis in the name of Trump and his zealots and they never once call him on it.

I am not unconvinced that he keeps positing more and more outrageous stuff to see if there is any limit to what the Trump zealots like yourself will turn a blind eye to

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Its the first explanation about Obamas operation to arm Jihadists through the Benghazi Consulate that's made any sense. It would explain why hed find it necessary to threaten any reporter who dug into it and why hed keep crime scene and FBI away

Its the first explanation about Obamas operation to arm Jihadists through the Benghazi Consulate that's made any sense. It would explain why hed find it necessary to threaten any reporter who dug into it and why hed keep crime scene and FBI away

the fbi arrived on site in benghazi on 9/21/12

you haven't gotten any smarter, have you?

Wait wait, do liberals still think that was all about a video?

If every liberal was thrown into an active volcano, I would smile.

I love how even the far right website you linked to has such little faith in this story that they won't put it on their front page. :lol:
At least there is an actual name attached to the source of the story. The left seems to think "unnamed" is a believable person.

At least there is an actual name attached to the source of the story. The left seems to think "unnamed" is a believable person.
Robyn Gritz was fired by the FBI for fraud. She sells cosmetics at Macy's now.

Sounds like a reliable source. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back