BREAKING: PUTIN JUST GAVE OBAMA 24 HOURS OR HIS SHIPS WILL OPEN FIRE

Status
Not open for further replies.
And we should back down to the goddamn russians? Fuck russia and if they want to open fire...Well, we can too.
You do realize that would probably be the end of civilization? This is what you want?

In the 60's our government believed very strongly that it was "better dead than red". I've always wondered how Russia could MAKE us be communists.

Electing Comrade Trump, as Putin wants, would pretty much make the US a Russian state. But the Trumpettes are blind and cannot see that.

And we should back down to the goddamn russians? Fuck russia and if they want to open fire...Well, we can too.
You do realize that would probably be the end of civilization? This is what you want?

In the 60's our government believed very strongly that it was "better dead than red". I've always wondered how Russia could MAKE us be communists.

The red Soviet died in 1992. Stick to what you know best......the Seahawks..............

Electing Comrade Trump, as Putin wants, would pretty much make the US a Russian state. But the Trumpettes are blind and cannot see that.

That's crazy talk....the part about how we could become a Russian State. I really have no idea why the Trumpettes adore Donald. THAT rabbit hole I will not go down.

The red Soviet died in 1992. Stick to what you know best......the Seahawks..............

I have YOUR permission to post about the Seahawks? Well aren't you the charitable one?

That's crazy talk....the part about how we could become a Russian State. I really have no idea why the Trumpettes adore Donald. THAT rabbit hole I will not go down.

^^^^^

You're living proof that a little US public education really does go a short ways..........:desk:...........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back