Breaking News: Another Trump Press Secretary Is Caught Lying...Again

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA
Ex-Obama aides clash with Grisham over claims Trump team was left taunting messages

First I just want to ask the typical Trumper -- do you ever get tired of Trump or his spokespeople lying for no reason?? I mean the most easily debunked, illogical type of lies?? Do you think "trolling the libs" excuses everything someone does?? If someone walked up and bitch-slapped you, would you be ok with it if they said they were just trolling??

The latest non-sensical lie to troll the libs came from White House Press Secretary Stephanie Grisham, when she claimed members of the Obama administration left disparaging notes for their replacements in which they wrote things like "you will fail" and "you'll never make it".....but apparently the Trump White House decided to keep it totally secret for 3 years as to not be disrespectful to the previous administration....yea right....

“We came into the White House. I’ll tell you something, every office was filled with Obama books and we had notes left behind that said ‘you will fail,’ ‘you aren’t going to make it,’” Grisham told conservative radio show host John Fredericks in an interview Tuesday."

Quickly many members of the Obama admin pushed back and they had the receipts to prove it, including one of them posting the copy of the note he left for the future White House press secretary, who happens to be Stephanie Grisham herself....all of these letters expressed good luck and well wishes....
add8j.jpg

After the push back, Grisham changed her tune and said “I’m not sure where their offices were, and certainly wasn’t implying every office had the issue...Grisham clarified that she was referring specifically to her experience in the lower press office. “At the time, we saw it as kind of a prank and something that always happened. We were so busy trying to learn where the bathrooms were and how to turn on the lights, it wasn’t that big of a deal.”

So now its not every office, its just her own experience in the lower press office?? Sigh...if only she managed to save these "prank letters" than maybe we could believe her -- but we already know that simply lying about it is much more honorable....especially if it triggers the libs.....sort of like how Vindman and others are triggering the Trumpers, except they are doing it under oath....

Ex-Obama aides clash with Grisham over claims Trump team was left taunting messages

First I just want to ask the typical Trumper -- do you ever get tired of Trump or his spokespeople lying for no reason?? I mean the most easily debunked, illogical type of lies?? Do you think "trolling the libs" excuses everything someone does?? If someone walked up and bitch-slapped you, would you be ok with it if they said they were just trolling??

The latest non-sensical lie to troll the libs came from White House Press Secretary Stephanie Grisham, when she claimed members of the Obama administration left disparaging notes for their replacements in which they wrote things like "you will fail" and "you'll never make it".....but apparently the Trump White House decided to keep it totally secret for 3 years as to not be disrespectful to the previous administration....yea right....

“We came into the White House. I’ll tell you something, every office was filled with Obama books and we had notes left behind that said ‘you will fail,’ ‘you aren’t going to make it,’” Grisham told conservative radio show host John Fredericks in an interview Tuesday."

Quickly many members of the Obama admin pushed back and they had the receipts to prove it, including one of them posting the copy of the note he left for the future White House press secretary, who happens to be Stephanie Grisham herself....all of these letters expressed good luck and well wishes....
View attachment 290790

After the push back, Grisham changed her tune and said “I’m not sure where their offices were, and certainly wasn’t implying every office had the issue...Grisham clarified that she was referring specifically to her experience in the lower press office. “At the time, we saw it as kind of a prank and something that always happened. We were so busy trying to learn where the bathrooms were and how to turn on the lights, it wasn’t that big of a deal.”

So now its not every office, its just her own experience in the lower press office?? Sigh...if only she managed to save these "prank letters" than maybe we could believe her -- but we already know that simply lying about it is much more honorable....especially if it triggers the libs.....sort of like how Vindman and others are triggering the Trumpers, except they are doing it under oath....
It's a tRumpkin thing. They seem to think they can say even the most outrageous things and no one will call them on it.

They are all insane.

Oh, please.
So lying over non sense doesn't bother you...

But someone willing to testify under oath -- they are the ones lying??

Pathetic
That is called an exaggeration. Get over it. When called on it, she backed down.
I would imagine I can find exaggerations from you here if I look.

Has nothing to do with lying under oath. Get real.

Forum List

Back