Breaking! New Details on Jeffrey Epstein’s Mysterious ‘Suicide’ Released by DOJ Watchdog

From the comments on
2b06-fe0f.png

"Real story:
I have a good friend who graduated in Moscow from an American economic university. All the professors were Americans. With the beginning of the Military Operation in Ukraine, the old professor, an ardent russophobe, fled back to the U.S., where he has not been for 15 years. This professor is a distant relative of my friend, maintained relations after the graduation of my friend. And the teacher, having fled to the USA, found out that his grandson in kindergarten is being persuaded that he is a girl.
Prepod grabbed his grandson, his son, and ran back to the terrible Mordor, which he had been shitting on for 15 years. He says that if he had lived in the U.S. for those 15 years, he probably wouldn't have noticed anything bad.
But now we see the picture of a repentant liberal." (c}

The school district is known for its radical activism, and most recently fourth and fifth-grade students at Lincoln Elementary were taught graphic sex-ed curriculum by Planned Parenthood, which included depictions of vaginas and penises, as well as intersex private parts, without their parents being informed.

Additionally, due to shrinking enrollment, the district planned to cut music classes it felt promoted “white supremacy culture” and “significant institutional violence.”

Forum List

Back