Breaking — McCloskeys charged with felony by Kim Gardner…

I'm not going to get all upset on trespassing when you consider what the protests are over.
Uh huh. You're still moving the goalposts.

The question is, though, would the couple have been harmed if they didn't present a show of force?

You won't answer that question honestly.

I have. Many times. No they wouldn't have. Why would one think they would have? No one else was.
CNN won't tell you, but the rioters brandished weapons first.

Also, the same day in St Louis, BLM rioters attacked people in public.

No, it says the couple claim they did. Nowhere is there any proof anyone did. There are pics and there are videos but the only ones with weapons are them.

The video also shows the people walking through the gate and its not broken.
Today I learned the only things that ever happened had photos and video taken. If no photos or video are publicized, it didn't happen.

Barring any proof whatsoever, what position do you expect one to take?
Occam's Razor is pretty handy.

Indeed. It's the basis for our entire legal system.

Barring any evidence at all that anyone else was armed I'm not going to assume they were.

Should I also assume the gate was broken when I can see in the video it wasn't?
There are indeed photos of the gate broken. Are they from an alternate timeline or something?

There are photos of it broken. There is also video of people walking through the gate and its unbroken. They did not break it down to get in like was claimed.
Oh, so breaking it on the way out is legal?

No it wouldn't be but it would counter the narrative that was told.
Oh, yeah -- the narrative that they were just "peaceful protesters".

By all facts outside of a gate that was broken by someone at some point they were.
Well, except for the whole "trespassing and threatening people" thing.

There is zero proof anyone but the protesters were threatened.
A large crowd advancing onto private property they were being told to stay out of, IS a threat.

Well we sure have narrowed this threat way down.
Damn shame it actually needs to be explained to some people.

I'm not going to get all upset on trespassing when you consider what the protests are over.

The question is, though, would the couple have been harmed if they didn't present a show of force?

I have. Many times. No they wouldn't have. Why would one think they would have? No one else was.

No, it says the couple claim they did. Nowhere is there any proof anyone did. There are pics and there are videos but the only ones with weapons are them.

Today I learned the only things that ever happened had photos and video taken. If no photos or video are publicized, it didn't happen.

Barring any evidence at all that anyone else was armed I'm not going to assume they were.

There are indeed photos of the gate broken. Are they from an alternate timeline or something?

There are photos of it broken. There is also video of people walking through the gate and its unbroken. They did not break it down to get in like was claimed.

The Protesters did break the Gate! They did more damage as more Protesters busted through.

I live in the area & have visited people on that street many times. That gate is always double locked. The protesters broke those locks. The only access for residence daily travel is by Lake Ave off Lindell Blvd.

Later on they may have. It wasn't broke though when the couple were out in their yard with their guns

The Protesters did break the Gate! They did more damage as more Protesters busted through.

I live in the area & have visited people on that street many times. That gate is always double locked. The protesters broke those locks. The only access for residence daily travel is by Lake Ave off Lindell Blvd.

Later on they may have. It wasn't broke though when the couple were out in their yard with their guns

They had to have broken the locks to open the gate. Don't matter what that grainy video shows.

There are no trespass warnings posted with private security on that street who arrest anyone who walks on it without permission from residents. The Mayor is NOT allowed to walk on that street, because she lives one street over.

Here is a quote from a neighbor: "I know because I lived two blocks away for two years during college. And sometimes when I wandered home from a social event nearby, I’d take that route. They have off-duty police there and one night I got stopped with a fraternity brother of mine who is not white. I showed the police officer my driver’s license and made the point that I’d be a really dumb criminal to case joints for a robbery two blocks from where I live. We were let go with a warning and were told that we could have been arrested for trespassing."

The weapons were no able to be fired.

They are Lawyers whose bona fide duty is to execute process, civil or criminal. Meaning this section of the law doesn't apply to them. 571.030.1 (4) Exhibits, in the presence of one or more persons, any weapon readily capable of lethal use in an angry or threatening manner.

Last edited:

They had to have broken the locks to open the gate. Don't matter what that grainy video shows.

There are no trespass warnings posted with private security on that street who arrest anyone who walks on it without permission from residents.

It would seem they don't or someone invited them. Nobody was arrested.

Here is a quote from a neighbor: "I know because I lived two blocks away for two years during college. And sometimes when I wandered home from a social event nearby, I’d take that route. They have off-duty police there and one night I got stopped with a fraternity brother of mine who is not white. I showed the police officer my driver’s license and made the point that I’d be a really dumb criminal to case joints for a robbery two blocks from where I live. We were let go with a warning and were told that we could have been arrested for trespassing."

The weapons were no able to be fired.

They are Lawyers whose bona fide duty is to execute process, civil or criminal. Meaning this section of the law doesn't apply to them. 571.030.1 (4) Exhibits, in the presence of one or more persons, any weapon readily capable of lethal use in an angry or threatening manner.

I wonder if we can get a statement from someone that drove by there a few times a couple years ago?

Forum List

Back