Breaking: Manaforts Lawyer Says It's A Felony To Reveal A FISA Warrant Despite No Charges

The Dems have already lost control of this story. They expected "see! Russia!" But are ending up with "you said there were no wiretaps on Trumps team". It's going to get worse.

Glad they are hitting back. What a witch hunt. Only found out today that for intimidation purposes the asshole FBI actually picked the locks on Manaforts house instead of just knocking at the door.

Glad they are hitting back. What a witch hunt. Only found out today that for intimidation purposes the asshole FBI actually picked the locks on Manaforts house instead of just knocking at the door.
If that's true and they have nothing involving Russia this cluster fuck is going to explode on the Dems.

If that's true and they have nothing involving Russia this cluster fuck is going to explode on the Dems.

Oh you bet this will explode. Looks like Mueller and his henchmen are actually concentrating on financial transactions from 2006. Ten years before he became a campaign manager for Trump.

I fear Manafort is being "Scooter Libbyed".

Oh you bet this will explode. Looks like Mueller and his henchmen are actually concentrating on financial transactions from 2006. Ten years before he became a campaign manager for Trump.

I fear Manafort is being "Scooter Libbyed".
They thought they had their scapegoat to get someone, anyone, on this Russia shit and drop it. It's not going to work out that way.

• Banned
Yea, I read that too earlier today.

I got a feeling Manafort's lawyer is going to say lots of stuff trying to get his ass off. That have him by the short hairs, and his only hope is to roll over and make a deal. A little less time in the pin for him in exchange for the details of Trump's crimes.

I got a feeling Manafort's lawyer is going to say lots of stuff trying to get his ass off. That have him by the short hairs, and his only hope is to roll over and make a deal. A little less time in the pin for him in exchange for the details of Trump's crimes.
You're not supposed to leak a FISA Warrant on somebody publicly, especially when charges are non-existent. Sounds like there's corruption on Muellers team. Who leaked that info so CNN could report it?

Forum List

Back